046; not quite date material

THIRD PERSON.

CORBYN WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH THE girl still asleep in the bed beside where he was laying, she had of course moved countless times in her sleep and was now nowhere near where the boy was.

As he got himself out of bed and walked downstairs, he walked through to the kitchen where his four band mates were sat eating pancakes that Jonah had made.

"Hey Corbyn." Daniel said, giving him a nod as he looked at the four of them.

"I thought you all left." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes as they all furrowed their eyebrows and shook their heads.

"We would've made you pancakes but you and Kate looked very uh, comfortable." Jack smiled slightly, "very cosy."

"We made Kate pancakes though." Zach nodded, "you don't get any because you left the game."

"I left the game because Kate was upset," he argued, "I didn't expect to fall asleep."

"You two looked extremely comfortable sleeping next to each other." Jonah nodded as he smiled, "she was even wearing your clothes, that's cute."

"You like her." Daniel mumbled, "Corbyn's got a crushhh."

"Oh my god." Corbyn rolled his eyes, "where did you all even sleep?"

"The couch." Jonah shrugged.

"All of you? All of you slept on that small couch?"

"Yeah." Zach nodded.

"Yeah we used Jack as a blanket." Daniel explained as Jack looked up from his plate confused.

"We did?" Jack asked, receiving a nod from the three of them as he shrugged it off before finishing his pancake.

"Anyway so is Kate fine? What was her issue?" Jonah asked with a small frown as Corbyn shook his head.

"Isaac was the one who exposed the dating thing." He explained, "she was upset because she found out but was yelling at me because she was told I got her fired."

"Oh." Zach replied, "okay."

"She's very sensitive." Daniel mentioned, "I've noticed that about her."

"Yeah." Corbyn nodded as he looked at the clock, "Oh shit Ellie."

"What?"

"I have a date thingy with her," Corbyn's mouth dropped as he grabbed his car keys and phone.

"For when?" Jack asked.

"Like thirty minutes ago." He said, "tell Kate I went for that but I'll be back in like two hours, keep her busy and don't let her answer any calls to Isaac."

As Corbyn ran out of the house, the other four all turned to each other confused while Kate slowly walked into the kitchen as she stared at the front door.

"What's he running out of the door for?" Kate asked as she walked over to the table they were all sat at.

"Running late for a date with Ellie." Daniel shrugged, "fake date, it's a fake date don't think it's real, it's fake."