Prologue

21 Years Ago.

Every weekend, during an allocated time, the factory would give the employees some welfare benefits. The bathrooms would be opened for their staff and family members to take free baths and this way of saving money was good for everyone. It did not only mean taking a bath but also to wash the sons and daughters and every member of the family. When the bathroom doors were opened, a group of men and women would hurtle in like a gust of wind.

Of course, grabbing hold of the faucet is a skill. The technique used is a squeeze, sweep, hit, pull, push, utilizing the whole set of Chinese Tai Chi Quan, Japanese Karate, Korean Taekwondo, Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and the 36 Stratagems used in the Art of War, all defensive moves concocted by the various individuals.

But whoever can rush in and guard the faucet from the beginning until the end, he must also be capable of fighting for a table at the canteen and fighting for a space in the public bus. Why is it said like this? Let's take for example. The moment the door is opened ~ he had blocked the way, keeping everyone behind and he would be guaranteed to be the first one to use the facility.

When he goes in, the first thing he does is not to take off his clothes but to hang his things on the faucet ~ this tactic is to catch the king first before catching the thief. When washing, his feet will be in a T-position with both his arms crossed ~ the fighting stance, understand?

Whoever makes an attempt to get close, just a few words "I just came." would make them leave ~ understanding the enemy gives you the lead. If whoever does not take the hint, then he had to depend on his material skills ~ the body moves but the legs do not. His body will sway when anyone pushes him but his feet will not move, rooted to the ground.

The women naturally did not make use of their legs and hands but they have another weapon ~ delaying tactic. Who does not want free water? The dirty laundry that had piled up in the house for a week which consisted of dirty clothes and stinky socks were all bundled up and washed slowly.

Women usually will wash their children first and after they are cleaned up, they would be left aside to play by themselves. Then they would wash their clothes and enthusiastically chat about the trivial matters in their family life accompanied by the sounds of splashing water.

At this time, the two women on the left and right chatted with each other joyously.

The husband of the woman on the left is a small technician in the factory and his surname is Minatozaki. The people usually call the woman Minatozaki Mama. And the husband of the woman on the right is said to hold a job in the finance department of the factory and long ago he had moonlighted on his so-called gathering of business sense outside. His surname is Chou and the people call this woman, Chou Mama.

"Ai......Sister Minatozaki, in the recent allotment of apartment units, which floor did you draw?" Chou Mama used force to scrub the clothes in her hands and asked casually. In the misty bathroom, Minatozaki Mama rubbed the soap on her daughter's dress and scrubbed it. "Fourth floor, West Wing."

"Really?" Chou Mama's scrubbing hand movement stopped. "I'm also on the fourth floor, East Wing."

"Ah!" Minatozaki Mama threw down the skirt in her hand and shook her hands to get rid of the water. "So, we are neighbors?"

"Then in the future, we should take care of each other."

"Of course! Of course!"

As the two women were talking excitedly about the fact that they were each other's new neighbors and looking at each other with deep feelings, a clear tragic scream was heard coming from a corner of the bathroom.