Chapter 41 [Let's Flee Together]

Sana's dad went to work and her mum took Nako_chan on an outing.

Sana quickly put some of her belongings into her suitcase and she fled.

Sana's life motto was flea first and explain later. After she returned to the city she would think of a good excuse to tell her parents why she suddenly left their home.

Outside Sana's parents' home the sun shone brightly. Her phone alerted her that she received a text message. She took out her phone from her pants pocket. She read the text, narrowed her eyes and she gripped her phone - 'Wife, where are you? From your loving husband.'

Sana fumed because Chou Tzuyu dared to customize her phone and changed his caller ID to a despicable name!

Sana gritted her teeth and she tucked her phone inside her pants pocket. She pretended she never received that text message. She reasoned it was Tzuyu's fault she had no one to lean on for support, why she worried her parents would find out too soon that she fled their home and why she worried she couldn't survive another dangerous day.

After her mum nearly caught her in bed with Tzuyu, she feared she would eventually be caught each time she closed her eyes. Then she would be forced to live with Tzuyu for the rest of her life. That heartless Chou Tzuyu would imprison her, bully her and force her to do housework like an ox and mule combined until death. It was her worst fear, which made her stay awake last night with a cold sweat.

Sana dismissed Tzuyu's text message because she wanted to run far away as possible from him. She checked that her surroundings were clear then she ran to the front gate of her parents' home.

The moment Sana stepped outside of the front gate she heard a familiar laugh.

''Wife, it's almost time to eat dinner. Where are you going?'' The annoying Jinx husband, aka Chou Tzuyu said.

Sana saw a neighbour walked passed them and she covered Tzuyu's mouth with her free hand as fast as lightning. ''I told you that you can't call me by that name!''

Tzuyu wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and he kissed her hand. Her hand let go of his mouth and she shook her hand like couldn't bear his touch.

Tzuyu looked at the suitcase his wife carried. ''My love, where do you want to go?''

Sana panicked. ''I... I'm going for a stroll.''

Tzuyu smiled. ''Isn't it tiring to go for a stroll carrying a suitcase? Do you want me to carry your suitcase for you?''

Sana hugged her suitcase and she frantically looked for an escape route. ''You don't need to.''

''Since you're going for a stroll and I need to buy a few items, why don't we take a stroll together?'' Tzuyu asked.

''I don't want to!'' Sana said.

Sana only wanted to return to her life of freedom. She didn't want to stay anxiously at her parents' home and most of all she didn't want any association with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu held his wife's hand and she tried to pull her hand out of his hold.

''I'm not going with you. I have something I need to do.'' Sana said.

''Do you want to dawdle here until my mum and my mum-in-law return home? Before my mum and my mum-in-law left they said they'll be home at five in the afternoon. In another five minutes it'll be five. Are you coming with me or not?'' Tzuyu said.

Sana feared her mum and Aunty Chou would see her and they would detain her.

Sana smiled sweetly. ''Where are we going? Master Chou, what do you want to buy? How can your maid serve you?''