Chapter 31 [Squirrel Is A Pervert!?]

Sana fell off the sofa and bumped her head for the thirteenth time. She wrapped her bedsheet around her body and she slept on the floor.

Tzuyu heard the thirteenth thump sound. He got out of bed and he walked to the living room. He saw Sana slept on the floor. He propped an arm under her shoulders and neck.

"Baby girl, go sleep on the bed."

''Mmm... no." Sana mumbled. "If I sleep on the sofa I'll fall down again. The floor is more comfortable."

Tzuyu sighed. ''Go sleep on the bed.'

''No..." Sana said. She swatted bees in her dream. ''I don't want to get up.''

Tzuyu lifted Sana and he carried her to the bed.

Sana felt a soft warm bed under her body. She sniffed the bedspread, it smelt like a familiar scent and she felt comfortable and safe.

Tzuyu walked to the kitchen and he made a cup of coffee. He returned to the bedroom and he sat in bed next to Sana. He sipped coffee, he picked up a book and he opened the book. He watched her sleep and he didn't turn another page.

Sana sniffed in her sleep and she smelt delicious coffee. She opened her sleepy eyes and she looked for the coffee.

Sana saw a blurry bright light. She blinked several times and she saw a side profile of Tzuyu's face. His eyelashes were curly, his nose looked straight, his lips curved upward and she thought he looked like a silent statue.

The statue turned its head around, it smiled and startled Sana.

''Are you hungry?'' Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu didn't ask Sana if she was awake, but he asked her if she was hungry and she realised he understood her the most.

Sana sat upright, hugged her bedsheet and nodded her head. She stared at the cup of coffee in Tzuyu's hand.

''You need to eat breakfast before you drink coffee." Tzuyu said.

Sana scoffed. ''You didn't eat breakfast, but you're drinking coffee already.''

Tzuyu laughed and he passed the cup of coffee to Sana. ''After you drink the coffee, go brush your teeth, wash your face and change clothes. Then we'll go grocery shopping."

Sana drank the cup of coffee until only one drop of coffee remained at the bottom of the cup. She passed the cup of coffee to Tzuyu, she jumped out of bed and she ran to the bathroom.

Tzuyu held the cup of coffee and his eyes followed Sana until she entered the bathroom. He drank the last drop of coffee and he smiled.

XxxxxX

At the supermarkets Sana pushed the trolley like she rode a manual scooter and occasionally she put junk food into the trolley.

Tzuyu walked behind Sana and he looked for cleaning products.

''What do you use to wash dishes?'' Tzuyu asked.

''A sponge." Sana said.

Tzuyu put a sponge into the trolley.

''What size towel do you use to dry dishes?'' Tzuyu asked.

"Large." Sana said.

Tzuyu put a large towel into the trolley.

''Do you use liquid detergent or powder detergent to wash clothes?'' Tzuyu asked.

''Liquid detergent." Sana said.

Tzuyu put a bag of liquid detergent into the trolley.

Sana finally suspected why Tzuyu asked her questions about cleaning products. ''Why did you ask me about what cleaning products I use?''