Chapter 47 [Revenge For My Squirrel]

"Go! ......." A girl's crisp voice echoed in the supermarket accompanied by the sounds of rapidly turning wheels. Laughter echoed in the aisles and the two people were feeling carefree and happy.

Sana's hand patted the wheelchair's armrest and pointed to the front in pleasant surprise. "There is a big sales promotion on beer! Quick, quick......."

Tzuyu pushed the wheelchair with one hand and trotted towards the tall beer racks. "Drink less or else I will ban your alcohol consumption."

"I know......I know......" Sana looked at the approaching beer racks with shining eyes and casually threw him a reply.

After her happy return from the hospital, Tzuyu finally lifted the alcohol ban on her but unable to convince Tzuyu to let her walk, she was once again confined to the wheelchair and became a lively shopping cart in the huge supermarket.

Resting on her legs, the shopping basket was filled with cans of beer. Sana's eyes were still actively selecting. "Hey, just now in the hospital, were you not afraid of people laughing at you for being so shameless?"

In public, Tzuyu had said he wanted to be her little white face and also said in such a bold and confident manner. Chou Tzuyu was really thick skinned.

"That is the truth......" Tzuyu shrugged without a care. "All my movable and immovable assets were given to you. If I don't depend on you to support me, then who shall I depend on? Or you think my appearance is not qualified to be your little white face?"

Sana bit her lips and giggled. "She......didn't you see her expression?  She really wanted to swallow you in one gulp."

Tzuyu's chest was heaving, his palm stroked her short hair and his eyes were bright and shining. "I thought you didn't understand what you saw...."

Sana scoffed. "Since young......the women around you, which one did not have that kind of look on their face.......I had seen too many of them."

"Really?" Tzuyu bowed his head next to her cheek. "Then.....since young, I had also stared at someone the same way but how come that someone never noticed?"

"Really?" Sana gave a dry smile and played stupid.

But someone was obviously not willing to let her off so easily. "You have never shown your concern about the women that flitted around me. Just now, I thought being greedy for food, you would agree to have a meal with her, or is it......."

Their eyes met, their meaning understood.  Peach blossoms fluttered and floated around them.

"Just only that, I am not interested in some scheming people who are not clever enough in their schemes."  Sana said as she held on to the basket and glanced sideways at Tzuyu. "Don't think that I don't know......you used me as a shield and in actual fact, you are even less interested in her than me."

"After being with me for such a long time, even you have grown smarter." As soon as the words were spoken, Tzuyu deftly avoided a fist punch aimed at him. Smiling, he picked up a bag of chips and lightly tossed it into the basket she was holding.

The two people fooled around with the wheelchair, relaxed and playfully joked with one another.

XxxxxX

Holding numerous big bags and small bags of their purchases, they finally reached home.  When the elevator door opened, a person standing by the door gave Sana a shock. "Uncle Lee!......."

Uncle Lee glanced at Sana's leg and she happily raised her bare foot. "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

The serious expression on his face relaxed slightly and Uncle Lee lightly pinched her nose. "This girl........"