Chapter 12 [Chou Tzuyu, The Jinx]

Inside the studio makeup room were cries of torture.

In the whole life of a certain Squirrel, she've never tried something called "ful makeup". Even though she has a pretty face and feminine figure which is very cute and sexy at the same time, Sana always preferred free style than elegant ones. Rather than making herself look prettier and prettier, Sana would prefer eating and sleeping which is completely opposite of Nayeon. It's also because she is too lazy to spend time on those so called makeup tutorials and other stuff.

"Ouch! You don't need to pull my hair... don't rip my face off... what are you putting on my eyelashes." Sana said.

Outside the makeup room, Tzuyu flipped through a photo album and he was unaffected by Sana's loud cries.

"You don't need to paint my eyelashes like a fly's leg... you don't need to put blush on my face to turn me into a dead corpse like in ancient TV drama series... you don't need to put thick eyeliner on me like I'm a demoness!" Sana protested.

Nayeon gritted her teeth and she glared at the ungrateful Sana. "Is my makeup style that poor? If you cry out one more time, I'll turn you into a geisha!"

Sana closed her eyes, she was too scared to look at her face in the mirror. She felt like she was a ritual sacrifice, but her face was in the hands of Nayeon, so she didn't dare to utter another sound. Whilst Nayeon happily hummed and sculpted Sana's face.

The powder on Sana's face made her itchy and the mascara on her eyelashes made her eyelids felt heavy. She fisted her hands and she endured the torture.

Nayeon came back from the studio costume room and she saw Sana sat tensed on the chair in front of the mirror. "What's wrong?"

"Hehe... I'm scared the powder will fall off my face." Sana said.

Nayeon tossed a dress onto Sana's lap. "Forget about the powder on your face. Hurry up and change into the dress."

Sana picked up the thin dress on her lap and she reluctantly walked to the change room.

A short moment later the change room door was slammed opened. Sana covered her naked chest. "How am I supposed to wear this dress?"

"You need to take off everything underneath then you can wear the dress." Nayeon said. She saw Sana's stunned face and she sighed. "I'll help you."

Sana was like a mannequin and she gave Nayeon free reign of her body.

After the dress was forcefully attached to Sana's body, she rubbed her cold legs and she saw the bottom of the dress hem was aligned with her bottom. She rubbed her cold bare shoulders and back. "Is this how the dress is supposed to be worn? Why is the dress exposing my back? What if I'm not careful and the dress falls off my body?"

"If you don't fight anyone then the dress won't fall off. Put on these heels." Nayeon said.

"Heels? I have never worn such high heels before." Sana said.

"Then practice wearing now and you'll get used to it later." Nayeon said.

Sana obediently put on the ten centimetre heels and it completed her transformation. Her black hair flowed over her collar bone and the front of her strapless dress. The eyeliner and mascara highlighted her beautiful hazel eyes. The blush contoured her graceful cheekbones. The red lipstick on her lips made her lips looked luscious. The heels accentuated her long slender legs.

"Bingo! I was right about you, you're a natural beauty. Finally I get to see what you look like with proper makeup and wearing an elegant dress... you look very beautiful!" Nayeon said.