Epilogue [Extra I]

Mrs Chou cleaned a cupboard in her bedroom. But she pulled a jammed drawer and her family birth record accidently fell on top of her head.

Mr Chou walked into his bedroom and he saw his wife sat dazed on the bed. ''What are you doing?''

Mrs Chou lifted her head and she passed her husband their family birth record.

Mr Chou read their family birth record and he became dazed as his wife. There was an unexpected new addition to their family - 'Sana Minatozaki, daughter-in-law.'

Mr Chou quickly regained his senses. He patted his wife's shoulder and he smiled. ''I think you should ask-''

Mrs Chou got off the bed and she grabbed her family birth record from her husband. ''Ok, I'm going downstairs to ask little sister.''

Mrs Chou ran downstairs at a speed of lightning and she rang the doorbell. ''Little sister, open the door. Big news, big bad news... Also the best news..."

Upstairs Mr Chou shook his head helplessly. He picked up the fallen documents on the floor and he put it back on top of the cupboard. He mumbled to himself. ''If you ask our son, then you can confirm the news faster.''

Mrs Minatozaki kneaded dough in the kitchen. She heard the doorbell and she ran to open the front door. ''What big bad news yet the best news?''

Mrs Chou waved her family birth record in front of Mrs Minatozaki. ''It's big news, the best news but also a little bad news.''

Mrs Minatozaki didn't know what happened from head to tail and she panicked. ''What happened that's good and bad?''

''Little sister, did you check your family birth record after Tzutzu had updated it for you?'' Mrs Chou asked.

Mrs Minatozaki shook her head. ''Tzutzu is always responsible, I don't need to check it.''

Mrs Chou didn't know what to say. She opened her family birth record and she gave it to Mrs Minatozaki. ''Take a look.''

Mrs Minatozaki stared at the word daughter-in-law. She took a deep breath, lifted her head and her eyes silently asked Mrs Chou if she saw daughter-in-law correctly. Mrs Chou nodded her head with a thousand mega watt smile and they contemplated silently for a while.

''I'm going to kill the Squirrel!'' Mrs Minatozaki said.

Mrs Minatozaki ran into the kitchen. She grabbed a rolling pin and she ran to the front door. ''Don't worry I won't kill your little boy. I'll roll my little squirrel into minced meat.''

''Then my Tzutzu will be a widower. Our little Sha Sha is now my daughter-in-law. Little sister, you're not allowed to hit my daughter-in-law." Mrs Chou said.

Mrs Minatozaki felt frustrated her daughter became someone's daughter-in-law without her permission and Mrs Chou didn't let her hit her daughter.

Mr Minatozaki ran to the front door and he grabbed the rolling pin from his wife's hands. ''Shouldn't we ask them to explain this situation properly to us? Last time they stayed here for three days then they ran away. I knew they were up to something, it turns out they were hiding this.''

''Ok, I'm going to ask them on the phone.'' Mrs Minatozaki said.

Mr Chou ran downstairs and he stopped Mrs Minatozaki from calling his son and daughter-in-law. ''Wait.''

''What are we waiting for? The last time the two of them came here was three months ago. That means the two of them have been secretly married for three months. If we don't expose their secret marriage now then they'll hide their marriage from us for years.'' Mrs Chou said.