Special Chapter [Side Story I]

Jin Young sat inside the principal's office for three hours. He spent three hours explaining to the principal, Mr and Mrs Chou and Mr and Mrs Minatozaki that he didn't plan on kidnapping Tzuyu and Sana.

''I really like Tzuyu and Sana. Their bodies are suitable for training. Let me train them and I promise they'll be chosen to be on the national team,'' Jin Young pleaded.

Mrs Minatozaki looked at her husband but she didn't say anything.

Mrs Chou took slow breaths.

Mr Chou secretly winked at Mr Minatozaki. ''It's good for young children to train their bodies, especially young boys.'' Jin Young said.

Mrs Chou supressed her anxieties.

Mr Chou patted his wife's tensed hand and he looked apologetically at Jin Young. ''But I'm sorry, Tzuyu is mine and my wife's only son. My wife doesn't want our son to suffer.''

Jin Young heard the finality in Mr Chou's tone of voice, and he knew Mr and Mrs Minatozaki's consent was his last hope. ''I think Sana is a lively girl. It's better if you let me train her than let her run around wild and causing trouble. It's good for her to learn self-defence to protect herself in the future. Others can't bully her and she gets to be on the national team.'

Jin Young wanted to carry Tzuyu and Sana back to his home and train them. He looked at Mrs Chou's resolute face and he knew Tzuyu was off the table. But he didn't want to let go of the chance to at least make Sana his pupil. Tzuyu and Sana were like buried jade, it'd be a tragedy to waste their potentials.

Mrs Minatozaki contemplated about master's words. She knew her daughter loved to jump up and down all day, whether chasing chickens, kicking dogs or punching cats. One look at her daughter and her heart would feel anxious. It'd be good to let master train her daughter and take away some of her daughter's restless energy.

Mr Minatozaki gaged his wife's thoughts for a while. ''Mine and my wife's daughter likes to be active, but I don't want to pressure our daughter. If our daughter wants to train with you then you have my permission to train her. If our daughter doesn't want to train with you then there's nothing left to discuss.''

Jin Young didn't receive a definite consent, but there was a shred of hope left. He knew Sana loved to fight, and she would agree to train with him.

Tzuyu's voice outside the principal's office broke Jin Young's hopeful thoughts.

''They're fighting!'' Tzuyu shouted.

Mrs Minatozaki jumped up and she rushed outside. ''Little squirrel, you trouble maker! I'm going to knock a hole in your head!''

Everyone else in the principal's office followed Mrs Minatozaki outside.

On the playground, there was a big tear on little Sana's shirt, her shirt sleeves were torn too, her body was covered in dust, a drip of blood below her nose and she stood in front of little Tzuyu to protect him.

Sana wiped her nose with her shirt sleeve and she didn't care about the blood stain on her shirt sleeve. She looked defiantly at the bigger boys that surrounded her and Tzuyu. ''Come here, how dare you bully Tzutzu. Come here and continue to fight me.''

The seven or eight bigger boys were in a more pitiful state than Sana. Their bodies were covered in dust, bruises and scratch marks.

'Little squirrel, you trouble maker!' Mrs Minatozaki yelled.

Sana pouted her lips and she protested. 'They were bullying Tzutzu!'

The moment the bigger boys saw the adults, they dispersed and ran off in different directions.