Chapter 46 [Yoda Will Be Squirrel's Little White Face]

Unable to move, no matter how lively Sana is, she could only rest at home and had more time to sleep-in. She was bored and could only entertain herself.

Sana did not dare to make fun of Tzuyu and as long as he does not make fun of her, it is already good.

Since early in the morning, as soon as Tzuyu opened his eyes, Sana had to endure his demonic claws all over her and she did not even know when he had moved over to 'bite' her.

"Go away!" When her beautiful dream was disturbed, Squirrel mumbled, stretched her hand to swat away the 'mosquito' from her face, scratched the spot, turned over and continued with her dreams.

Sana's 'turn-over' actually meant her arms embracing Tzuyu's waist, her leg wrapped over his thighs and her head snuggled comfortably into his chest. Sana continued to enjoy her deep sleep as she listened to his heartbeats.

Tzuyu pulled away Sana's hand that was holding back strands of hair which was irritating her face. He looked down at the person in his arms and his smile widened.

Greedy for sleep, Sana was curled up like a cat and silently cuddled him as if to show her trusting dependence on Tzuyu. Such a gesture made it even more unbearable to disturb her while she slept.

"Today, I'm going to change my dressing." Tzuyu looked up at the ceiling board casually and spoke to the air. "At the same time, I'm going to buy some things. Do you want to go out for some fresh air?"

In the middle of a hazy sleep, suddenly Sana opened her eyes, fiercely put down her foot on the floor and stood up.  "Let's go......let's go now......."

The moment she said those words, instantly she cried out miserably and fell back onto the bed, holding on to her gypsum plastered leg with a twisted face. "Pain.....pain....pain......"

Fingers rubbed on her thigh and pressed on her acupuncture points.  "Where is the pain?"

Sana wrinkled her face. Feeling the pain, she hissed. "Slept too long, now numb....."

With a helpless sigh, Sana fell back into Tzuyu's warm embrace. "Silly Squirrel, why are you so anxious? If your leg still hurts, it's better not to go out."

Tzuyu's fingers massaged her leg and she felt more comfortable after blood flowed back through her legs. Sana pouted her lips. "You said we are going out, you cannot back out now."

Shiny, puppy-like eyes looked at Tzuyu hopefully.  Sana's expression showed a little yearning, a little eagerness, and a little misery.

"Okay, I'm not backing out." While his big hands pressed on her acupuncture points, Tzuyu gazed gently at her. "But you must promise me, you have to use the wheelchair and we are only going for a short walk nearby. We will come back as soon as possible."

Sana nodded her head immediately and laughed until her eyes became slits. "I'll get your bath ready, I'll get your toothbrush ready, I'll wash your clothes......"

Sana's heart only concentrated on the happiness of going out and did not notice that behind his gentle smile, a trace of worry flashed by.

XxxxxX

At the Hospital.

"Stay here obediently and let the Director Kwon take a good look at you." Tzuyu lightly patted her shoulder.  "I am going to see the Dean to discuss about my leave."

Sana obediently nodded and her eyes followed him as he walked out the door.

Tzuyu pressed the elevator button, then suddenly his cell phone started to ring. He looked at the number and casually pressed the receive key. "Uncle Lee......."