Special Chapter [Side Story II]

Sana stayed back after school. On her desk were stacks of books and she crazily did her homework.

''Sana, why aren't you going home? Do you need me to help you?'' The first student asked.

''I'm almost done,'' Sana said.

''Don't worry about Sana. You know she's waiting for someone,'' The second student said.

Young adolescents at the age of twelve and thirteen became aware of the opposite gender. If a girl and boy were close at that age then they were often teasing targets.

Sana ignored her classmates' laughter, because her teacher caught her not doing her homework and she had to stay behind and finish her homework. She didn't dare to be lazy again.

Sana's class mates went home. She sat at her desk, did her homework and occasionally she glanced at the door. She packed her school bag when she saw Tzuyu at the door.

Tzuyu stood at the door of Sana's class room and he smiled. ''Sha Sha, school's over.''

''Look, isn't that Chou Tzuyu?'' the third student who walked pass Tzuyu asked softly.

''Every day Chou Tzuyu comes to take Sana home. They have a good relationship,'' The fourth student next to the third student said enviously.

''Chou Tzuyu and Sana's homes are close together, of course they'll go home together. Chou Tzuyu is the smartest student in the school, why would he like Sana?'' The third student said spitefully.

''That makes sense,'' The fourth student said and she walked home with the third student.

Sana put an arm through her school bag strap, she ignored the other students' insults and she walked to the door. She was used to the students' admiration toward Tzuyu, because he was the smartest student in the school and she was the school's troublemaker. She often heard other students say she was like a horse next to a prince if the other students saw her together with Tzuyu.

''Give me your bag,'' Tzuyu said.

Sana was tall for her age, but no matter how much she jumped around she was never taller than Tzuyu.

Tzuyu carried two school bags on his shoulder toward. On the way to his bike, he took out a lollipop from his school bag, unwrapped it and gave it to Sana. ''How's your ankle?''

Sana put the lollipop in her mouth. ''It still hurts a bit. Mum won't let me ride my bike, but I feel good.''

Tzuyu stood beside his bike and he frowned. ''It still hurts?''

''It's my third ankle injury so it takes a little longer to heal,'' Sana said.

''Then don't jump around at night,'' Tzuyu said. He passed Sana their school bags and he sat on the rider's seat. ''Sit on the back seat.''

Sana sat on the back seat of Tzuyu's bike. She wrapped an arm around his waist. He pedalled whilst she hummed on the way home.

''You seem happy today,'' Tzuyu said.

''Um. Today Kim Sihyeon from my class asked if I can ride a bike home. I said tomorrow I can ride a bike home and she said she that we can ride our bikes home together from tomorrow onward,'' Sana said.

''She only said a few words to you?'' Tzuyu asked and he smiled. 'You're easily satisfied.''

Sana smiled. ''Most of the girls in my class say I'm a troublemaker and they don't like to play with me. Sihyeon is the first girl who wants to talk to me. Tomorrow I don't need to sit on your bike anymore. I want to go home with Sihyeon.''