Chapter 49 [After 22 Years, Finally, Squirrel'd Got Her Rightful Property]

The grand signing ceremony of the joint-venture agreement between the two big companies, the extravagant cocktail reception and also the expected appearance of WL Group's mysterious young master who had always kept a low-profile, attracted countless searching looks. Originally it was a commercial cooperation between two companies but the attraction unexpectedly became no less like the scene of movie stars attending an entertainment news conference.

A handsome man, a beautiful woman, low-key, mysterious, second-generation successor, marital harmony, every word seem to have the potential for an unlimited news scoop. The media camera-men holding spotlights, tightened their nerves like soldiers on the battlefield ready at any moment to charge......waiting.......and waiting........

When the guests arrived in succession......they waited anxiously for the arrival of the legendary couple.

When the signing ceremony began......they still had not seen the legendary couple.

When the two sides shook hands and lifted up their champagne glasses in celebration...... there was still no sign of the legendary couple.

The golden banquet hall was filled with beautifully dressed people and the glasses of wine shone in the dazzling lights. Occasionally a few low words would break out in laughter and then disappearing in the crisp clinks of wine glasses.

The full ceiling to floor glass windows showcased all of this in a golden halo spreading out the atmosphere, swaying gracefully and elegantly in the night.

On top of the curved staircase, a couple clad in simple T-shirts and casual shoes, propped up their chins and leaned on the wooden lacquered handrails. They were engaged in a whispered conversation.

"Are you not going in to join them?" Sna yawned lightly, feeling a little bored.

Tzuyu ruffled her short hair. He was more curious in that fine and soft hair than the lively crowd below.  His lazy unique voice sounded. "No."

Sana changed her posture and kicked up her legs to loosen her stiff body. "If you don't want......then why bring me here?"

When she was still in 'Golden Sunflower' fighting with a huge backlog of orders, Tzuyu had rushed into the studio like a flash of light, pulled her up and ran out with her. The poor thing still had her camera slung around her neck and it was like being swept by a burst of whirlwind out of the door.

When Nayeon found out Sana had secretly married after taking a long leave, she was very displeased. Sana hopes that tomorrow when Nayeon finds out she had secretly snuck away, Nayeon will not give her an additional charge of stealing company property.

Tzuyu stood behind her with both his arms resting on the railings trapping her body in his arms. He casually and leisurely said. "Because you don't like all this."

These days Sana had carefully thought over this matter. Tzuyu's background and identity could not be changed and behind him was a large complex setup that also could not be changed. In future, she would not be able to live as carefree and unrestrained as in the past.

However, Sana did not seem to be in a sad mood. All this while she had been living a solitary life but now living as a couple, it felt kind of sweet. When she felt bored, she could seek him out for a fight. Her life has become more interesting and so she did not feel any grief.

"I married you because I want to pamper you.....and not because I want you to change and adapt to my life." Tzuyu wrapped his arms around her from behind and pointed to the front with his finger. "You can do what you want to do and that is what I like about you. It is not necessary for you to attend those kinds of events."