Chapter 19 [Owner, Please Collect Your Man]

Sana pinched Tzuyu hand.

Tzuyu retrieved his hand and he shook hands with the man in front of him. "I'm Chou Tzuyu."

"Your family name is Chou?" Eunha asked.

"Um. My little brother follows his dad's family name." Sana said.

"Oh! I see." Eunha said.

Sana laughed awkwardly and Tzuyu glared at her.

"There is a Chinese restaurant nearby. Let's all go there and eat together." Tzuyu said.

"Ok. First let me pay for us." Eunha said.

Sana looked smugly at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu ignored Sana's smugness. When the man opened his leather wallet to pay, Tzuyu smiled.

The three of them left the cafe and Tzuyu drove Sana to the Chinese restaurant.

"Yoda, why are you eating lunch with us?" Sana asked.

"Didn't you say I'm your little brother? Is it too much to ask you to eat lunch with your little brother?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana couldn't argue because Tzuyu didn't expose they weren't siblings in front of her third blind date. Instead she thought about the delicious food at the Chinese restaurant.

Inside the restaurant Tzuyu picked up food into Sana's bowl and he chatted with the man.

"Mr Jung are you working as a lawyer for Mr Shin's law firm?" Tzuyu asked.

"Um." Eunha said.

"Is Uncle Shin doing well?"

"You know my boss?" Eunha asked.

Eunha didn't expect Sana's little brother knew his boss. His boss' law firm was the best in the city and their clients were rich and influential people.

"Um, we've met for a few times." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu omitted he was Mr Shin doctor and he performed a minor surgery on him.

Sana lifted her head from her empty bowl and she wanted to tell her third blind date about Tzuyu's job, but Tzuyu distracted her.

"Do you want to eat crabs?" Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu picked up crabs and he put the crabs in his empty bowl. He peeled off the crab shells and he put the crab meat into Sana's bowl.

Sana happily ate the crab meat Tzuyu peeled for her and she didn't bother to listen to Tzuyu and her third blind date's conversation.

"I just remembered, Aunty Minatozaki didn't get to say everything before my phone battery died. Big sister, do you think Aunty thinks you hung up my phone on purpose?" Tzuyu said.

Sana dropped the piece of crab meat she held between her chopsticks into her bowl. She worried her mum would suspect she purposely hung up Tzuyu's phone and her mum would punish her later.

"I need to call mum and explain." Sana said.

Sana stood to go outside, but Tzuyu pulled her back onto her chair.

"Big sister it's better if I explain." Tzuyu said. He stood. He looked at the man and he smiled. "I'll go outside to look for a phone booth to call mum. You two stay here and chat."

Sana heard how Tzuyu called her mum 'mum' intimately that even she believed they were siblings.

"Use my phone, these days phone booths are hard to find." Eunha said.