Chapter 34 [Back To Family Household]

Sana laid on the sofa and Nako_chan rolled on her stomach.

Sana tickled Nako_chan, he laughed and revealed his baby teeth.

Sana hugged Nako_chan like a pillow. She squeezed his cheek and patted his bottom. He laughed and dribbled on her clothes.

''Little boy, only you and aunty have nothing to do. Let aunty squeeze your cheeks. You're not allowed to grow up,'' Sana said.

Sana stayed at her parents' house with nothing to do for three days. Her dad worked and when he comes back, he played chess at home. Her mum did housework and she looked after Nako_chan.

Sana hated to be close to males, but adorable little boys like Nako_chan were exceptions. She especially loved looking after chubby children like Nako_chan.

Mrs Minatozaki shook Nako's milk bottle in her hand. ''Stupid Squirrel, why aren't you going back to work? Are you here to wait for death?''

Sana couldn't believe her mum didn't appreciate her visiting her mum and dad.

Sana accepted Nako's milk bottle. She tested two drops of milk on her wrist, she felt satisfied the milk was warm and not hot. She gave the bottle to Nako_chan. ''Am I not allowed to miss home?''

''If you miss home then make a new home yourself. I can see clearly how much you love children.'' Mrs Minatozaki said. She sat on a chair opposite the sofa and she peeled a bowl of onions.

''You're allowed to miss home, but you cooped yourself here for nearly a week. I'm certain you're hiding from someone. Confess, what did you do to offend someone in the capital?''

''Nothing happened. I'm living a good life in the capital,'' Sana said.

Sana's loud voice startled Nako_chan and he choked on milk. She put Nako's milk bottle on the coffee table and she gently patted his back.

''Since you were a child, you had a stubborn mouth. Even if I beat you to death you wouldn't confess. I'm certain you hit someone severe enough to send them to the hospital and that's why you ran home to hide. I'm going to call Tzutzu,'' Mrs Minatozaki said.

''You can't call him! Mum, there's no need for you to call him!'' Sana said.

Mrs Minatozaki put the bowl of onions on the coffee table and she lifted the startled Nako_chan into her arms. She patted his back and she glared at her daughter. ''Look at how worked up you are, I'm certain you did something wrong.''

''I didn't!'' Sana said. She saw Nako_chan's scared eyes and she calmed down.

"I told you a month ago I'll be coming home to visit you and dad. If I did something wrong why did I wait until now to come home and hide?''

''Um. That makes sense,'' Mrs Minatozaki said. She passed Nako_chan to her daughter. ''Look after Nako_chan. I need to cook.''

Nako hugged Sana's neck. He laughed and he dribbled milk on her neck.

Sana grabbed a tissue and she wiped milk off Nako's mouth. ''What are you dribbling for? If you dribble on aunty again then aunty won't hug you.''

Nako_chan laughed and gurgled.

Sana carried Nako to the kitchen. ''Mum, later I'm going to visit master then I'll visit Aunty and Uncle Chou.'

''Ok." Mrs Minatozaki said.

XxxxxX

Later that day Sana stood outside he master's Taekwondo training venue. She looked inside the venue at the memorabilia and photos on the walls and she felt nostalgic.