Chapter 15 [My Squirrel Is Cutely Dumb]

"Miss Minatozaki." The gentle man called. He wiped the steak off his face and he stood to stall Sana. "Does my directness bother you?"

"No." Sana said.

Of course Sana wasn't bothered, because whether he was direct or long winded it was none of her business. She just wanted to go outside for fresh air.

"I want to continue dating you, but you haven't answered my question." The gentle man said.

"Answer what? Before you expect something from another person, you need to look at yourself first. Are you a virgin?" Sana said.

"How can you compare a man and a woman? In this world who expects a man to be a virgin?" The gentle man asked.

"If you're not a virgin than don't expect others to be a virgin! You're the definition of chauvinism." Sana said.

Sana didn't want to waste her breath and she turned around. She was surprised Tzuyu was at the front door of the cafe.

Sana walked toward the front door and she was scared Tzuyu heard her chauvinistic date's question. She didn't want Tzuyu to see her embarrassed.

"Miss Minatozaki!" The gentle man called and he grabbed Sana's arm. "Even if you're not a virgin. I don't mind as long as you undergo the hymen repair procedure. I'll pay for the procedure."

"Repair your head!" Sana said.

The music in the cafe stopped and the cafe's customers looked in Sana's direction.

Sana pushed the chauvinistic arm away and she pushed him onto a chair. She picked up a knife and she aimed it between his pants.

Luckily when the gentle man fell on the chair his legs were spread apart. But the knife accurately pierced through his pants and the chair, it was perilously close to his crotch.

Sana looked at the floor manager. "Tomorrow send someone to the studio and I'll compensate for the damaged chair."

Tzuyu glanced at the knife, he coughed and he followed Sana outside the cafe.

Sana regretted wearing the dress she had on, because it had no pockets. She kicked one of the wheels of Tzuyu's car. She hated handbags and she was used to putting her phone, keys and wallet inside her pants pocket. She wanted to take the taxi home, but she realised she left her phone, keys and wallet at the studio which was closed.

Sana had no money, no phone and she didn't want to walk home in uncomfortable heels. She thought Tzuyu was an authentic jinx.

Outside the cafe Tzuyu thought Sana looked beautiful in her tight dress, but what amused him was that she looked like she regretted she couldn't kick too high in her tight dress. He watched her kick one of his car wheels and he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked.

"After my consultation I came here to drink a cup of coffee before going home. Because I thought if I go home too early and see you for a second it'll feel like I've seen you for a year too long." Tzuyu said. He opened the front passenger door. "I didn't think everywhere I go I would see you."

Sana sat inside Tzuyu's car. "I'll pay for the ride home."

Tzuyu closed the door for Sana and he went to sit in the driver's seat. He turned on the ignition and he drove home.

Sana felt nauseous in the car, it was quiet and only her deep breaths were heard.

"What's wrong? Are you too full and it's hard for you to breathe?" Tzuyu asked.