Chapter 45 [Can I Be Your Real Husband?]

Two people with their bodies were glued together as warm water waves with bubbles drifted around their bodies.  The warm dense mist slowly spread and the bath foam fragrance floated in the air.

Sana's summer clothes were thin and after the water had soaked through her clothes, they clung to her body outlining her slim figure.  As water dripped from her hair, her innocent eyes opened wide with confusion and she looked a bit pitiful.

Tzuyu held up his hand and wiped the water off her face.  Someone lazily leaned against the bathtub, studied her horrified expression and the rosy color on her lips after the dunking. 

"My wife is so enthusiastic, throwing yourself into my arms.....it is difficult to resist such beauty's grace......."

The ending tone of his words was lifted to a higher note in an exaggerated tone as if he was singing in a opera.

"What did you just say?" Sana pushed up her wet hair with her hands and brushed off the crystal water droplets from her face.  As usual, she stretched out her hands to grasp his front lapel but her hands stopped in mid-air.

Now he is not wearing any clothes, where should she pull?

"Since you can't wait, then I can only complete the difficult task." Tzuyu acted as if nothing had happened and lifted the corner of his eyebrows.  Water dripped from his hair in droplets and he smiled enticingly under the lights. His fingers gently hooked Sana's chin.

In such a small space in the bathtub, someone had to drape her plastered leg over the edge of the tub edge. Her hands were placed on his shoulders and like water snakes, her hands held on fiercely to his shoulders. Her eyes flashed with murderous lights. 

"I asked you......just now, what did you say?"

Were they not enemies?

Okay, even if not enemies, at least they should be like close friends as in the past.......

That did not seem right either......their relationship should be ambiguously more than just friends.

Chou Tzuyu......how can he say those words?

Tzuyu really thinks her as a fool and does not understand anything?

A pair of hazel eyes faced Tzuyu angrily, her eyes revealing all her thoughts.

And Tzuyu, throughout this time was leaning against the edge of the bathtub lazily, surrounded by warm soft water waves. He looked at Sana who was lying on top of his body. As if unintentionally, he swept his eyes over her soaking wet clothes and in a casual voice tone, he said.  "Just kidding only."

The other party had quickly changed his stance which made her feel suddenly at a loss.  When she heard his casual tone, her heart faintly felt something that she could not describe.

Water droplets on her face were wiped clean. Tzuyu's fingers held her chin and the light fell into his eyes like fluttering obscure flames.

In close proximity, his breathing gently spread on her face and their bright eyes met looking into each other like deep vortex flowing deeply into black swirling pools. During the time they exchanged looks, her eyes were attracted and drawn into his eyes.

Sana looked at his face slowly closing in, looked at his lips as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek, felt his soft lips slide from her cheek to caress on her lips and felt his hot breath enveloped her.

Everything happened in slow motion. The face in front of her magnified but she did not resist.

Or was......unable to resist.