Chapter 48 [Yoda Is So Hateful]

Everyone's eyes looked suspiciously between the two of them, passing speculations with their eyes and no one dared to say anything.

Wang Yiren's head was still lowered without a word from her.

She had just returned home from studying abroad and if not for family arrangements, Yiren would not be qualified to hold the position of Department Manager and even so, it was still impossible for her to be involved in the negotiations of such a huge project. Just this morning, when she received the memo, she did not understand the reason why WL Group Boss's son specified that she had to attend this meeting.

However, when she saw WL Group's legendary low-key Boss's son whom nobody had met, everything became clear and brought to light.

That familiar face.....but she was not familiar with his indifference and alienation.

That familiar smile.....but she was not familiar with his prestige and imposing manner.

If it was not for that familiar woman by his side, she would have thought she was mistaken. During the whole meeting, she had felt uneasy and did not understand what they were talking about.  She did not even know how much progress they had made and her mind had wandered. The moment Tzuyu and her eyes met, his gaze pierced deep into her heart.

All the while Yiren was tormented, she did not care about the outcome and just hoped the meeting would end early so she could escape.

Just yesterday, she had acted outrageously in the hospital hall, ridiculing the woman by his side. She had even said Sana Minatozaki was unfaithful to her husband and also underhandedly suggested that if Tzuyu wanted connections to the rich, that she, herself was a better choice for him.

Yesterday, when he turned and left abruptly, his laughter still lingered in her ears and it seemed to be a mockery to ridicule her.

That day on the phone, her father had personally scolded her for using other people's photo without their permission. She had repeatedly argued but was told that the other party was WL Group's young master's wife. Did the young master's wife need to advertise herself to attract attention? Now projects with investments worth hundreds of millions were put on hold because of her, and WL Group vowed to get to the bottom of this matter.

She was unwilling to accept the truth and could not believe it.

A woman who works in a small ramshackle studio with an unkempt appearance humiliated her and made her publicly apologize. And now that woman stands in front of her in arrogance, ridiculing her for her ignorance.

"Miss Wang, I think you are clearer than anyone else here about one other reason, right?" Tzuyu asked faintly with his cold eyes staring at her.

The air in the room instantly became still and only everyone's breathing could be quietly heard.

In the midst of this stalemate, outside the door, noises floated in accompanied by respectful greetings.

"Chairman!"

"Chairman, good day!"

A snow-white haired old man with the aid of a cane, slowly walked in with his arm supported by a middle-aged man. The manner of his walk showcased his dignity and his pair of eyes was full of spirit, completely without any trace of old turbidity.

Tzuyu smiled, stretched out both his hands to hold the old man's arm.  "Old Mr. Wang's health looks good. Looks like you don't need to do any more recuperative checks."

The old man's shining eyes looked at Tzuyu, up and down and also exchanged a look with his son.   He could not help but sigh regretfully.  "I had no idea, completely had no idea......you are actually WL Group's successor."