Chapter 33 [Kill Two Birds With One Stone]

Sana arrived at the studio and she saw men in suits surrounded Nayeon.

The men didn't look like potential clients, they looked like businessmen.

Nayeon politely escorted the men to the front door and the men walked pass Sana without a greeting.

''Who are they?'' Sana asked.

''They were looking for you,'' Nayeon said. She passed Sana a newspaper. ''Take a look for yourself.''

Sana read the front page of the newspaper - 'Wang's company apologises to the lingerie model for using her image without her consent.'

''A big company is a big company indeed. Even their apology is bigger than other people's apologies, enough to be move hearts,'' Sana said sarcastically.

Sana forgotten about Wang Yiren, she didn't expect someone as haughty as Yiren would publicly apologise to her.

''Do you think they came to apologise to someone like you?'' Nayeon asked.

''Were the men from Wang's company? They were bowing to you like they were begging you for forgiveness,'' Sana said.

''They weren't begging me. They were begging you,'' Nayeon said.

''Begging me? Don't tell me they want the video I shot of Wang Yiren,'' Sanasaid.

Sana didn't believe the blurry video of Wang Yiren had such a big threat against Wang's company for her to send men to beg her for the video.

''They begged you to put in a good word for them with WL company. News that WL's company wanted to do a business deal with Wang's company increased Wang's company shares. But at the last minute WL's company didn't sign a business contract with Wang's company and Wang's company shares plummet,'' Nayeon said.

''WL's company? It has nothing to do with me,'' Sana said.

Nayeon sighed. She knew sometimes talking to Sana was like talking to a brick wall. So, she quickly changed the topic.

''Didn't someone say they wanted to take leave to visit their parents? Are you at the studio because you miss me and don't want to be far away from me?''

Sana's face flushed red. ''Bunny, can you teach me how to make congee?''

''Make congee? Did you take the wrong medicine?'' Nayeon asked.

Sana shook her head and she took a deep breath. ''Tzuyu is in hospital because he ate my cooking.''

Sana laughed. ''It's his fault for being foolish enough to eat your cooking. What a sacrificial doctor, should I award a fool's medal for him?''

Sana's face flushed a brighter red. ''Are you going to teach me or not?''

''I'll teach you...'' Nayeon said. ''But I'm curious if you cooked him a dish the worst that could happen is that your food wouldn't taste edible. How did he end up in the hospital?''

''I don't know,'' Sana said.

Sana remembered she took Tzuyu to the hospital and his senior colleague lectured him for more than half an hour for being an adult with no common sense eating and drinking bad food, and that as a doctor he should know better. But Tzuyu silently listened to his senior colleague's lecture and occasionally Tzuyu looked at her and he smiled, which made her feel guilty.

On the way to the studio from the hospital Sana clearly remembered Tzuyu's senior colleague's advice - 'Tzuyu can't eat or drink bad food again or he'll have a relapse of stomach aches. He needs to eat soft nutritious food like congee.'