Chapter 35 [Squirrel's Mixed Feeling]

Sana trained with Master Jin Young's troop and the frustrations she had over three days flew away.

Sana wiped the sweat off her forehead. ''Old man, tomorrow night I'll be back. I'll bring two strong bottles of wine. Master, can you still drink?''

Jin Young scoffed. ''Little girl, we'll see who can still drink.''

Sana waved bye to master and his troop and she walked home.

Sana's family home was actually Tzuyu's family home too.

Since that year Sana's mum and Tzuyu's mum met, their mums got along and loved each other like sworn sisters. She and Tzuyu ate at each other's homes often.

Afterward, Sana's parents and Tzuyu's parents bought a double storey house together. Sana's family lived on the ground floor and Tzuyu's family lived on the upper floor.

Sana asked her parents not to tell Tzuyu's parents she visited her parents for the last three days. But, she missed Tzuyu's parents, so she decided to go upstairs and visit them.

On the way home, Sana bought Tzuyu's parents' favourite dishes. She arrived home and she saw her mum take out the trash.

''Little Squirrel, come here I want to tell you something,'' Mrs Minatozaki said.

''I'm visiting aunty and Uncle Chou. You can tell me later tonight,'' Sana said.

''Come here now. I have something important to tell you,'' Mrs Minatozaki said.

Sana waved the bag of food in front of her mum. ''Mum, I'm going upstairs.''

Mrs Minatozaki walked to her front door and she slammed the door shut.

Sana walked upstairs and she rang the doorbell.

''I'm coming,'' Mr Chou said.

Sana hummed and she waited for Uncle Chou. The front door opened and she smiled. ''Uncle Chou, guess what I brought for you-''

Sana couldn't believe it was Chou Tzuyu who opened the front door.

''I assumed you won't allowed to come upstairs. My parents said you came home for three days but they didn't see your face. My parents are heartbroken,'' Tzuyu said.

In that moment Sana regretted she couldn't slap her cheeks, because she didn't listen to her mum before she visited Aunty and Uncle Chou.

''Why are you here?'' Sana asked.

''I have work leave mid-year and I wanted to visit my parents. Are you going to tell me if you're home then I'm not allowed to come home?'' Tzuyu said.

On the inside Sana cursed Tzuyu - 'What mid-year work leave? As if I don't know your work schedule is the busiest mid-year!'

Tzuyu guessed Sana's thoughts and he laughed. ''My stomach's condition has been poor. Didn't you know my supervisor approved for me to take two days off to rest?''

After Sana gave the two bowls of congee to Tzuyu and Dahyun, she packed her suitcases and she ran to her parents' home. She didn't expect Tzuyu's body would recover fast enough to visit his parents three days after eating her congee.

Sana scoffed. ''Didn't the bowl of congee kill you?''

Tzuyu laughed. ''It tasted delicious, but if you want to kill me next time, remember to add arsenic.''

''I will. Next time I'll remember to add rat poison too,'' Sana said.

Tzuyu whispered in Sana's ear. ''We haven't see each other for three days. Did you miss me?''