Epilogue [Extra II]

''What is this for?'' Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu arrived home and he saw his wife jumped up and down on a new large rubber mat on the living room floor.

''Come here and try it out. Is it soft and comfortable? Then it won't be a problem to roll around on it." Sana said.

''I promised you can renovate our home any way you like. If you want to change the floor boards to carpet, it's ok. Carpets are comfortable." Tzuyu said.

Sana happily jumped up and down and she didn't see the bright smile on Tzuyu's face. ''Look at how spacious our living room is and we don't have visitors come over often. I thought about it for a long time, what do you think about renovating our home like the old man's home? We can train here!''

''Ok." Tzuyu said. He watched his wife happily jump up and down like a little squirrel. ''We can roll around on a rubber carpet anytime, right?''

Sana nodded her head. ''Of course.''

XxxxxX

The next day, Sana contracted a renovation company and the company installed an eighty square metre rubber carpet in the living room.

Sana moved the sofa and coffee table to a corner of the living room.

Sana sat on the new rubber carpet floor and she hugged a sofa pillow.

Sana heard the front door opened and she saw Tzuyu returned home from work.

''Do you like it? I had professionals install the carpet. It's the same carpet the national team use for training. It's better than the one the old man has in his home." Sana said.

''That good? Did you try it out?'' Tzuyu asked.

Sana stood in front of Tzuyu. She took off Tzuyu's jacket and she put his suitcase and the pillow on the sofa. ''I think it's good. You should try it out too.''

Tzuyu rolled up his shirt sleeves and he unbuttoned his shirt collar. ''It's more fun if two people try it out, right?''

Sana's heart blossomed. She loved watching Tzuyu undress. ''Yeah, yeah. Let's try it out together.''

''Ok." Tzuyu said.

Sana felt excited, because Tzuyu agreed easily. Usually he didn't want to spar with her and it made her arms and legs itchy.

''Really? You agree?'' Sana asked.

Tzuyu nodded his head and he smiled. ''I agree.''

''Then...'' Sana said. She stood in front of Tzuyu and she smiled sweetly. ''Are you tired? Do you want to rest first? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat dinner first?''

''No need." Tzuyu said. He stood in a fighting stance and he waved a hand at his wife. ''Come here.''

''Ok." Sana said.

Sana took two steps away from Tzuyu and she stood in a fighting stance. They both observed each other's arms and legs for any sudden movements.

Sana lifted her long leg and she kicked fast. Tzuyu used his arm to block her kick.

Sana did a roundhouse kick aimed at Tzuyu waist.

Tzuyu took two steps back and he avoided his wife's kick.

''Beautiful!." He lifted his chin. ''Continue.''

Sana released a shout. She felt happy to fight with a strong opponent and she used her real physical strength to attack.

Sana's kicks and punches were fast. Tzuyu blocked or avoided her attacks, but he didn't attack her.

Sana felt sweat on her forehead after she consecutively attacked Tzuyu for a while. She stood still and she glared at him. ''You're looking down on me.''