Chapter 44 [Because I'm Afraid You Won't Bully Me Anymore]

Sana heard the sounds of water running from the bathroom, and she thought about Tzuyu's kickboxer body in the bathtub.

Sana calmed herself, she expected too much of Tzuyu's body under his clothes. Although Tzuyu wasn't a weakling, she didn't know if the rest of his body was firm like his shoulders, waist and bottom.

Tzuyu bpoked his head through the bathroom door. ''Baby Squirrel, come here and help me.''

''Um." Sana said.

Sana took a deep breath. Then she slowly hopped along a wall toward the bathroom to avoid pressure on her ankle cast.

Inside the bathroom Sana didn't expect Tzuyu would bend over and test the temperature of the bathtub water in his clothes.

''What are you thinking about?'' Tzuyu asked.

''I'm thinking about your firm round bottom." Sana said.

Sana wanted to slap her cheeks after she carelessly answered Tzuyu's question.

''Is that so? Do you want to touch my bottom?'' Tzuyu asked.

Sana scoffed. ''Who wants to touch your bottom?''

Tzuyu smiled and he pointed at the bathtub. ''Can you help me take a bath first? If you take a bath first, you'll get wet after you wash my body then you'll need to take another bath.''

Sana nodded her head.

''Why didn't you use the wheelchair? If you hop around you'll be tired to death." Tzuyu said.

''I don't want to feel like an invalid,'' Sana mumbled.

''Aren't you one now?'' Tzuyu asked.

''I can stand." Sana said. She pressed her back against a wall to steady herself. ''I'll help you take off your clothes.''

Tzuyu stood in front of Sana. She slowly took off his shirt and she wanted to rub his firm chest and stomach. She was happy his chest wasn't like the men on TV with a hairy chest and a beer belly. She swallowed her saliva and her fingers brushed over his chest.

''The water is getting cold. Have you taken off my shirt yet?'' Tzuyu said.

''Oh! Yes!'' Sana said and she quickly took off Tzuyu's shirt.

Tzuyu tucked a loose strand of his wife's hair behind her ear with his left hand. ''Are you cold?''

Sana shook her head.

Tzuyu smiled. ''If you're not cold, then why is your body trembling?''

Sana didn't know why her body trembled and why she felt breathless after she touched Tzuyu's body.

''Why aren't you taking a bath? Didn't you say the water is getting cold?'' Sana asked.

Tzuyu pointed at his pants. ''My pants.''

''Mmm... okay." Sana said.

Sana slowly put her hands on Tzuyu's waist. Her hands brushed over his stomach, she felt an electric shock and she retrieved her hands.

''What is it?'' Tzuyu asked.

Sana took a deep breath and she ripped Tzuyu's pants in half.

Tzuyu looked at his ripped pants in his wife's hands and he shook his head helplessly. ''Is this how you repay someone who saved your life?''

Sana stared at the ceiling. ''Are you taking a bath or not?''

Tzuyu laughed softly and he sat in the bathtub. ''Baby Squirrel, scrub my back.''

Sana gripped a wet towel in her hands and she kept her eyes closed. She reasoned that twenty-one years ago she had seen Tzuyu naked so she didn't need to be nervous.

Sana opened her eyes. ''Ah...''

Sana was disappointed Tzuyu's back faced her.

''Are you a peeping tom? Help me wash my hair.'' Tzuyu said.

Sana's body relaxed. She hung the wet towel over the edge of the bathtub. Then she put shampoo on Tzuyu's head and she rubbed the shampoo through his hair. Although she fought with Tzuyu for many years, it was the first time she washed his hair.

Tzuyu closed his eyes and he enjoyed the sensation of his wife's hands rubbing his scalp. ''Babe, do you know about my relationship with the old man?''

''Um." Sana said and she continued to wash Tzuyu's hair.

''Do you remember the day the old man chased you and begged you to let him train you?'' Tzuyu asked.

''Do you mean the day the old man chased me from elementary school to my home? The old man begged my parents and me to let him train me." Sana said.

Sana remembered that chicken flapped and dog barked day. She never met anyone as thick face as the old man. Even the principal thought the old man, Jin Young, was sincere and the principal wanted to wrap her up and give her to the old man to train. The old man sat in front of her family home for days even on weekends to the point her neighbours thought her family owed him money. But she thought it was strange the old man wanted to train her instead of Tzuyu.

''I said to the old man if you let him train you, then I'll let him train me too." Tzuyu said.

Sana pulled Tzuyu's hair. ''You were the trouble maker!''

Tzuyu laughed and he let his wife pull his hair.

Sana held Tzuyu's cheeks and she turned his head around to face her. ''After I let the old man train me, why didn't I see you train with me?''

Sana thought the old man tolerated Tzuyu because of her, but she realised the old man let Tzuyu watch her train so Tzuyu could secretly learn the old man's martial arts skills too.

Tzuyu kissed his wife's lips. ''If I trained in front of you, then you wouldn't protect me anymore, and you wouldn't bully me anymore.''

Sana was used to Tzuyu's kisses and she let him kiss her.

''Honestly I wasn't interested in training. I only wanted to see you. I know you love being active and I knew you wanted to train. But I was scared you'll be injured, which was also why my dad-in-law and mum-in-law didn't want to let the old man train you either. If I don't let the old man train me then how would I know if your body can cope?'' Tzuyu said.

Sana felt her heart overflowed with sweetness. ''Why did you want to follow me? Did you follow me to bully me?''

''It was you who chose me. If I don't follow you there's no one else who'll want me. Sha Sha, you need to be my maid.''

''Ah!'' Sana cried out.

Sana lost her balance and she fell into the bathtub. Only her ankle cast stuck out over the edge of the bathtub.

''My love, what are you doing?'' Tzuyu asked.

Sana lifted her head above the water and she pitifully choked on Tzuyu's bath water.

XxxxxX

To be continued>>>

The ending is near!