Chapter 38 [Wife, Let's Live A Good Life Together]

Sana stood in front of the Department of Registry building. The sunlight brought back her soul. But the bright red marriage certificate and wedding photo in her hand blinded her eyes.

She remembered ten minutes ago, she signed a form in front of a noisy crowd, five minutes ago the noisy crowd dragged her to a chair and a photographer took a photo of her and Tzuyu.

Sana looked pitifully at her other hand and her signature on a copy of hers and Tzuyu's marriage registration form stared back at her. After more than twenty-three years of life, she realised in the eyes of the law she had to take responsibility for her signature.

Sana looked closely at the wedding photo. In the wedding photo Tzuyu looked handsome in a tailored suit, but she sat next to Tzuyu in baggy clothes. She thought compared to past wedding photos taken at the Department of Registry, she looked like the scruffiest bride.

Sana slapped her cheek and she berated herself for not prioritising her thoughts. She shouldn't be thinking about whether she looked beautiful and compatible with Tzuyu in the wedding photo. It was more important for her to think of a way to annul the marriage.

''Is there a fly on your cheek?'' Tzuyu asked. He wrapped an arm around Sana's shoulder. ''The car's on the left.''

''Um,'' Sana said.

Sana pretended the marriage certificate, form and photo in her hands didn't exist and that nothing happened.

Tzuyu laughed. ''You forgot something.''

Sana patted her baggy clothes and she felt her wallet in her pants pocket. She didn't think she forgot anything, but the certificate, form and photo in her hands felt heavy.

''I didn't forget anything,'' Sana said and she glared at her heavy hands.

''Son, mummy doesn't need you anymore,'' Tzuyu said.

Sana panicked and she looked frantically for Nako_chan. Finally she saw Nako hugged Tzuyu's neck and Nako happily pulled Tzuyu's shirt.

''Give Nako_chan to me,'' Sana said.

The moment Sana's hands touched Nako's arms, he pouted his lips, turned his back toward her and he clutched Tzuyu's neck.

Tzuyu's arm moved down Sana's back and he wrapped his arm around her waist. ''Let me hold Nako_chan.''

''That's right, it's rare for a playboy to willingly change. Let him take responsibility for his wife and son. Let him bond with his son,'' The woman said.

''It's good to see him bonding with his son. A good man is someone who is responsible. It looks like my wife and I did a good deed.'' The man said.

Sana turned her head around and her face twitched. ''You're both still here?''

''Looking at you two newlyweds makes me happier than I was on my wedding day." The woman said.

Sana couldn't believe the married couple who were going to divorce stayed married and hugged each other.

''Wife, let's not divorce, ok?'' The man asked.

''Then will you give me your bank card and all your assets including shares?'' The woman asked.

''If I have anything in my bank account or any assets I'll give it to you immediately. But at the moment I don't have anything.'' The man said.

Sana looked at the happy married couple and she cringed.

''Wife, let's go home.'' Tzuyu said.

Sana shivered and she felt like her body was thrown on top of a snowy mountain. She felt the heavens didn't own eyes, because the heavens allowed her to marry the jinx.