Chapter 39 [I Know You The Best, My Squirrel]

Tzuyu parked his car in front of his parents and in-law's home.

Sana hugged Nako_chan and she felt no joy at the sight of Tzuyu's parents and her parents' home.

Tzuyu held Sana''s shoulders. ''Wait, why are you in a rush?''

''What is it? Do you want to kiss me good bye?'' Sana asked sarcastically.

''If my wife volunteers to kiss me good bye then it'll make me happy and scared.'' Tzuyu said. He got out of the car and he opened the passenger door for his wife.

''Wife, welcome home.''

Sana realised since she picked up a pen and signed her name on the marriage registration form, Tzuyu's smile never disappeared and it creeped her out of her mind.

Sana only wanted to distance herself from Tzuyu. She was determined to seize the first opportunity to flee.

''Are you certain you want to go inside like this?'' Tzuyu asked. He pointed at his and Sana's marriage documentation inside a pink box. ''You want my mum-in-law to see?''

Sana's shaky hand grabbed Tzuyu's shirt and she tucked the pink box inside one of the pockets of his jacket. ''We're a good sworn brother and sister pair. You need to be an honorable man so you can't tell our parents.''

''We can't keep this kind of big news from our parents. It's better if we directly tell our parents.'' Tzuyu said.

''No!'' Sana said.

Sana knew if her parents and Tzuyu's parents find out they were married then she could never leave Tzuyu's imprisonment. She wanted to wait for the day Tzuyu regretted marrying her and he would give back her freedom.

''About this, shouldn't we prepare our parents mentally first? If we suddenly spring the news on them, I'm scared it'll be hard for our parents to accept-'' Sana said.

''This is good news, not bad news. Why wouldn't they accept it? It'll make them happy." Tzuyu said.

''Didn't you say you'll listen to your wife? Then I don't want you to tell our parents, because I want to tell our parents myself." Sana said.

In that moment Sana took advantage of her new status. ''You can't expose this news to them.''

Tzuyu pouted his lips. ''But wife, are you really not going to acknowledge my status?''

Sana didn't know who to cry to, because Chou Tzuyu sulked in front of her. She fumed and she glared at Tzuyu. ''I don't care, you promise you'll listen to me.''

''Then, there needs to be a set time frame. Three months! I'm only giving you three months to tell our parents. After three months if you don't tell our parents then I will." Tzuyu said.

Sana exhaled gently and she nodded her head.

Sana thought within three months she would find a way to force Tzuyu to divorce her.

''If I have to bear an injustice then shouldn't you compensate me?'' Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu inched closer to Sana, and she hugged Nako_chan tighter.

''What compensation do you want?'' Sana asked.

''We're husband and wife. What else do you think I would want? Of course I want you to honor your wifely duties." Zhen Lang said.

Sana took a deep breath. ''Ok, later we'll live together in the city.''

Tzuyu kept silent and he waited for his wife to continue.