Chapter 42 [Yoda Has Material Skills!?]

Sana stepped in front of Tzuyu, but he pulled her behind him.

''Gentlemen if you need money, I'll give you money.'' Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu opened his wallet and he gave all his money to the group of men.

''Gentleman, think of it as me treating you dinner." Tzuyu said.

The group of men were surprised to see the few hundred thousand won that Tzuyu gave them and they looked at Tzuyu's neck.

Tzuyu unbuttoned his shirt collar. ''We don't have any jewellery on us.''

The leader of the group of men smacked Tzuyu's money on his palm and he looked at Tzuyu. ''Little boy, looks like you know what's good for you. You can leave.''

Tzuyu wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and they took one step out of the alley street.

''Wait." The leader said. He stood in front of Zhen Lang and he looked over Tzuyu's shoulder at Sana. ''I said you can leave, but I didn't say she can leave.''

Tzuyu glared coldly at the group of men and they took two steps back away from Tzuyu.

''Little boy, honestly we just want to find the little Miss Minatozaki. This has nothing to do with you. Considering your generosity before I don't want to trouble you. If you know what's good for you then you should disappear. Right now isn't the time to play the hero." The leader said.

''Little Miss Minatozaki? Gentlemen, it appears you're not here out of greed." Tzuyu said.

''We've waited here for a few days for her to show up. Finally we can fulfil our contract." The leader said.

The group of men stepped toward Tzuyu and Sana.

''Our target is the little girl. You better leave otherwise today you'll be crippled." The leader threatened.

''Why don't you demonstrate how to disappear?'' Tzuyu asked.

''Do you want to die?'' The leader asked.

''Who's dead? I can't see clearly, show me where." Tzuyu said.

''You'll see clearly soon." The leader said.

Another man stepped in front of the leader and he aimed an iron pipe at Tzuyu's head. Tzuyu pushed Sana back, but she aimed a leg at the man's stomach and the sides of her dress ripped into two slits. Then in a blink of an eye Tzuyu kicked the man's stomach. The man and his pipe fell onto the ground.

Tzuyu's powerful kick shocked the group of men. They underestimated the couple in front of them.

''You...'' Sana said.

The man Sana thought she knew for more than twenty years felt like a stranger to her. Tzuyu's one kick was faster and more powerful than any of her kicks in the past.

Tzuyu looked over his wife's shoulder. ''Behind you.''

Sana snapped out of her shock. She kicked and punched the man behind her. The man dropped his iron pipe, held his head and he groaned in pain on the ground.

Tzuyu turned around, he pulled his wife behind him and he kicked another man who aimed an iron pipe at her head. The man flew to the back of the alley way.

''Be careful, this isn't a tournament match.'' Tzuyu warned his wife.

Sana knew Tzuyu was right. These group of men weren't her competitors in a tournament match who needed to abide by tournament rules. They were contract killers with iron pipes in their hands.