Chapter 23 [Watermelon Torture]

Sana let go of the doorknob. "I'll request for a female doctor. If there are no female doctors here then I'll go somewhere else."

Tzuyu opened the curtains and Sana shielded her eyes from the bright sunlight.

"A female doctor will still need to touch your body. You don't like strangers touching you. Will you feel comfortable having a stranger's hands touching your body, even if the stranger is a doctor?" Tzuyu said.

Sana didn't want to admit Tzuyu was right. She needed to trust someone before they could invade her personal space.

Sna didn't know why but she didn't like strangers being too close to her, if they were too close then she would push them away. She preferred Tzuyu drive her to places than taking public transport. She kept her tiny haphephobia a secret, but unexpectedly Tzuyu knew her secret.

"I... can endure it." Sana denied.

"Is that a compromise you can make? If it is then I want to explain in detail the risks of breasts enhancement, because we live together I won't be sugar coating the risks." Tzuyu said.

Sana sat in front of Tzuyu's desk. "Ok, explain the risks to me."

Tzuyu opened a drawer and he took out copies of failed plastic surgery reports. He gave them to Sana.

"Despite most breast enhancements are considered minor surgeries, there are still risks and accidents can happen after a surgery. Like a car accident-" Tzuyu said.

"What can happen?" Sana asked.

"One breast implant can stay intact and the other breast implant can rupture. You can end up with an A cup and a D cup-" Tzuyu said.

"Then how will I walk? Don't tell me I'll be waddling." Sana said.

Tzuyu shrugged his shoulders. "Perhaps."

"But you can take the breast implants out." Sana said.

"Perhaps. But you'll need to have both breast implants taken out and put in two new breast implants. Think about it, if your skin needs to be stretched and stitched many times... you can picture what your chest will look like." Tzuyu said.

"Like a deflated balloon." Sana said.

Tzuyu nodded his head like he praised her for her intelligence.

"And..." Zhen Lang said.

Tzuyu pinched Sana's chubby cheeks for a while. She pushed his hands away from her face, but their faces were still close together enough for her to feel his breath on her face.

"Each patient's skin is different. Some patients' skin will heal after a surgery but others will need a second surgery because of allergic reactions. With your tender skin you'll likely have permanent scars after a surgery and you'll be wearing thick clothes." Tzuyu said.

Sana frowned, she hated humidity and heat so if she had to wear thick clothes it would be a nightmare for her.

"I recommend you have a rethink about having breast enhancements. Sometimes patients want to take breast implants out after a surgery. But if the patient's body didn't heal sufficiently after their first surgery then it's unlikely the patient can have a second surgery." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu took out photos from a drawer. "These are photocopies of failed breast enhancement surgeries. You can take them home and look over them carefully."

Sana glanced once at the gruesome photos. She saw bruises, blood and scars like the patients were in a car accident. It made her nauseous.

"All these photos are of real patients. Plastic surgeons can make the physical scars fade a little, but they can't heal the emotional scars patients have after a failed surgery." Tzuyu said.