Chapter 4

Nabil.
Orland,California,USA.

Kaii baba be fast now,we're running late I'm not missing this grads o.

Guy chill na, I Dey come, help me clip this button dalla said salim;

Salim you're very slow Wallahi,and I rented that Benz G43 for us, y'know it got to be Porsche, Nabil said with a wink;

I'm Nabil bello turaki, from Kano, I'm the first prince of kano emirates, apparently the heir to the throne, but hey I'm not really into this royalty stuff,all I got to focus on is my mullaa, I need to make more cash man. My mother Haj. Fatima Muhammad is the second wife of my father, his first wife has only one child and she's a lady, making me the second, my elder sister Ameena bello turaki, I love her so much,she's my gee! Although our mother's don't get along,but we're inseparable,she's married with a very cute girl Nabila, then my younger siblings, Imran he is my immediate brother he's in Manchester atm, the twins, farida and Fadila , then Junaid is the last. Yeahh I've another step mother,well I believe she's the last hopefully,she's quiet and reserved you hardly see her or hear her voice... she has two little children fareed and nana, very adorable.
Salim has been my child hood best friend,he's my neighbor and again he's my mate but a few months older than me, so we'd everything together, and then my other friends,you'll get to meet them.

So today is my graduation party and we're on our way to the venue,no one could attend our party from home,but they promised us a grand welcoming party( not like I care anyways). I'll be going back to Nigeria in the next 48 hours.

5hours later.
Nabil.

Today was actually fun and tiring, we had some good times with my mates.

Salim ka gama packing? Me I'm done o, kasan I'll not wait for you koh, if you miss your flight then that's your problem not mine,Me I go just Japa.

Abeg,you think I'm that bad, I'm just waiting for that day,I'm kinda tired of this place too. Said salim;

We ordered for pizza and milkshakes, we ate and was about to retire for the night when my phone rang, it was Siyam my girlfriend, I don't have her energy today,so I put my phone on do not disturb and I slept off, I was so tired.

Here's a chapter,it's too short,just manage.