Chapter 36!

Lots of years later.

And that's our story; zara and Nabil said to their 3 children.

Habib only had his eyes in full tears to the mention of his late twin sister , the other two farouq and Raihana were only listening, I think they're prolly too young to understand what's going on.

Jannan was a very pretty and adorable young girl that was 4 years of age before she was kidnapped and her dead body was bought to their home ,.

Farouq came after 10 years. Which makes him 10 years now. While,
Raihanatu is a 6 years old baby girl.

Habib, I want you to be of your best behavior while you're left all alone here, you see your siblings, your father and I are going to leave  you here all alone. We have to back to the kigali emirate of kano and rule them, doing it from here is really hard. Please just concentrate on making your goals. I know you've been nothing but good to us( if only they knew). Please do keep it up. His mum janna said;

Insha Allah I'll do my best mama;
What time is your flight to kano?  Habib asked;

It's scheduled to be in a few minutes.
So we're leaving now.
You should come with us to the airport. His dad said;

Sure why not. Habib answered;
But deep down in his heart, he knew he was sure gonna miss his right hand man( farouq). Not even his baby sister.
He wish his parents will let him stay back and go with only raihanatu.
But then, he knows that's not possible and there's nothing he can do.
He surely has upto 6 years before his university, and that's a lot of time.

One thing he knows for sure is that he'll be visiting them every month, and when's time for holiday, he'd take his younger ones on  a trip round the globe. If only his sister was here. (Heartbroken he his).

Earth to habib! What are you thinking of? You've been standing here and keeping us waiting. Aren't you going again? His mum
Asked;

I'm sorry I'm just gonna miss you guys. Habib said honestly;

Don't worry, we'd be FaceTiming and visiting time to time okay. Don't let this bother you.

He only nodded, but something doesn't sit right with this whole situation. Please let it be good news. He prayed;

...........
He hugged them one last time, and they left.
He stayed in the airport until he saw their plane take off!

He didn't notice how long he was standing there, until someone tapped him.

Errrhhh, heyy. I mean. Oh...
Sorry.
You've been standing here for quite a while now. Is everything okay? Her soft voice came through.

Oh yeah I'm fine, and thanks for asking. He said with a stern tone.

Alright, actually I'm Aima, my plane just landed and I'm waiting for my family to come pick me up.
Friends if you don't mind? The soft yet most beautiful voice spoke again.

How can she be this beautiful and have a beautiful voice. Nahh this cant be. He said in his mind.
I'm habib, I'm sorry Aima.
I've A lot waiting for me, I'll be glad if you'll excuse me please.

Yeah sure that's fine. But just a sec please!
She bought out a pen and a tiny piece of note, wrote something on it before passing it to him.

Here's my number, you can hit me up!
Bye, my people are here. She said and left or maybe disappeared.

Wow! That was fast, this girl is mischievous! He said.

................
5 hours later .
After getting something to eat from KFC, he just arrived home.

He's still been trynna reach them, but it's not going through, how many hours to kano on a pJ please!

Shit! He cursed;

He's called his grandmother mami and grandfather, plus his great grand mother Didi! But no one is telling him anything.
Their response has been they're not home yet and no one has called them also yet!

I knew something was wrong, and definitely my parents enemies are at work, but If anything happens to my parents or sister or favorite man, then everyone shall go through hell,And that's a promise.

...

Exactly an hour later, seated In the living room terrified with his best friend Haidar.
Then a call came through, it was his grandmother, this isn't going to be good.

He threw the phone at Haidar; pick it up man.

Hello salam, mami Ina.........
hello ? Hello ? Is everything okay mami? Why are you crying?......,
Inalillahi wa'ina ilaihi raji'un!

💔💔.
Please tell me janna, Nabil and those little kids are safe and alive! If not Habib's life hummm🤧🤧🤧