Chapter 15.

😁.

NABIL.

It's been two weeks since my accident happened, And my wedding is around the corner.
I'm gradually healing but no one knew about it, only a few close friends, then my maid and ummita.

I'm going to be discharged today, so that we'll start preparing for the wedding, I don't want  any events whatsoever, but her family instead on a mini dinner in Kano after the daurin aure, with family and a few friends. Then after that we'd relocate back to Abuja and continue from where we stopped.

Maybe I should just tell her that I don't like her, then she'll stay in her lane and don't overstep her boundaries, she wouldn't even dare think a thing will happen between the both of us.

But I know if I tell her, it'll ruin everything, so after the marriage.
And this maid, she isn't that bad after all, and everyone seems to like her but obviously not me and ummita.....Well it should stay like that.
And From the looks of it salim might probably end up with that maid. It'll be really funny thou, I'll like the sight of it.

UMMITA.
Nabil is getting better, and right now I'm back in my parents house In kano, our wedding is just around the corner, and honestly I don't know if I'm ready for this or nah. I know I don't love him, but that crush still sticks and on the contrary I love Amir, I got pregnant two months ago but I aborted it. I just hope my plan's doesn't go wrong.

Mummy, do you have any idea on what I should do next!?

Yes ummita, but like I said it'll be after the wedding and remember Amir should not be present.  My mum said;

Okay mummy.
I stood up and left for my gyran jiki session, I don't even understand the use of it not like I was gonna impress him or something.

You can use it for Amir ( the inner me said).
Yeah indeed.

JANNA.

Janna or jannu... whatever it is, come over here I demand your presence right now.

And oh it's the prince again, we just came back from the hospital a few hours ago and he won't even let me rest.
Ugh... this guy's audacity, and excuse you my name is janna and not some  sort of Japanese food or better still Fatima will do. Okay I was actually talking to no one in particular.

I'm here my prince,you called me. I said with a bow;

Yeah I know I'd, go in there and pack my bags. He said with a straight face.

Ohokay.
I know the rest of the week will be really hectic since the one and only mighty Nabil is getting married ba.

Salim told me we were going to kano tomorrow since Nabil is feeling better then we'd come back after the wedding.

I realized also that salim has a girlfriend but she's way better than ummita she's nice and also has this melanin beauty.

I actually feel a little bit of jealousy hit me whenever he is talking to her on phone or when he is going to see her.

I finished packing the bags, and thankfully no commotion happened between the both of us.
I went back to my room, freshen up and packed my bags too.

It was 11pm already.
My stomach was making noises, I needed something to eat.
On reaching the sitting room, I saw Nabil on the Couch, he was working on his system.
A workaholic indeed.

Sannu my prince, I said with a bow and walk past him.

And where are you going to? By this time? Nabil said;

Haan, can't you see that I'm walking towards the kitchen. I said in my mind.

I...I, I want to eat something? I haven't eaten since I ate lunch, I said stammering;
( why am I this scared of him... I asked no one in particular).

He only replied with a nod.

Arrogant.

I saw salim seated on the kitchen counter, talking on phone, he was backing me, so I quickly opened the fridge, picked a bottle of water and two apples
I turned to leave ....

Are you going to keep ignoring me jj, salim said, looking sad and walking towards me.

Look, it's not my business what you do okay, I've no right whatsoever to question your deeds, besides I'm a nobody just a random maid who eventually happened to be your friend. So please I'll like not to cross my boundaries again, you can have whoever you wish too. I said, sad and angry.

I really just want to cry, and Be wrapped around those beautiful arms until I fall asleep.

Salim and I had not been on talking terms.. because he never told me he had a girlfriend and we've been friends for a while now, only for me to find out, out of the blues. It's not my business I know and I should stay in my lane. and not for anything, but Atleast for the sake of our friendship.

Please jj, I'm sorry, please. Salim begged again;

I just had to walk out, because I know I'd break down in front of him any moment, which I'll not like for him to see again.

Thankfully, Nabil wasn't there again in the sitting room , I just walked straight back to my room. I couldn't even eat the apple again, different thoughts on my mind, I don't know what to do.

I performed ablution and performed two raka'ah's, i prayed for my mum and my well being and for Allah to ease my heart and protect me.
I'm honestly tired.

My heart yearns for someone, it could be love.
But I don't know who exactly.
Is it Nabil or salim..?