Chapter 6

Janna.

I woke up immediately I heard the palace adhaan,I quickly left the prince chambers before he wakes up.

Anty Maryam Good morning;
Janna where have you been? Anty Maryam said;

I'm sorry anty Maryam,I was busy with work so I slept there because it was late.

Are you okay? Because your eyes look swollen Anty maryam asked ;

Yeah I'm fine anty,I didn't get Enough sleep that's why,let me quickly pray and freshen up so that I'll go and make his breakfast before he wakes up.

Okay,she nodded.

I quickly brush my teeth,took my bathe,changed into a new pair of uniform, rubbed some khumra that my mum gave me, then I prayed,anty asked me to eat but I know I was late already and the prince will definitely kill me if I waste another minute.

Anty Maryam I'll see you later,bye.
I quickly ran to the prince chamber,luckily he wasn't up yet,or I haven't seen him rather,I checked and the yesterday's food was still untouched,I poured it away,I had no choice after all.
I didn't know what to cook for breakfast, so I made him fried crispy potatoes chips and scrambled eggs.
I was contemplating with my brain again wether to go wake him up or nah,I was just about to enter the kitchen after dropping the food on the dining when I heard him clearing his voice,my heart started beating heavily.

Goo good morning my prince,I said with a bow;

Where are my luggages ? That was his reply;

Rude I said under breath,is that how you respond to someone's greeting, hopefully he didn't hear me.

I said where are my luggages,is it that you're deaf or what,you're surely leaving today,I can't deal with a deaf and dumb maid,is it that mami doesn't know about this or she purposely made you my maid,I'll ask her later. He said;

I'm sorry my prince,your luggages are in the other room.

Oh,I thought you were deaf, get my luggages right now and bring them to my room,he said ;

I nodded.

I took two of the luggages upstairs,I couldn't pick the rest.

Knock knock!!
Silence
Knock knock!!

I gently pushed the door and he wasn't inside,so I quietly dragged  the luggages in,I tip toed to the door when he spoke.

And where do you think you're going to?

Ehm Ehm,no where my prince.

Where are the rest of the luggages? He asked;

I'm sorry,I couldn't pick the rest,pls forgive me,I replied with a teary voice.

Get back here,open the luggages and arrange my closet,he said;

Okay .
I quickly arranged it,and one of the guards helped me with  rest of the luggages,he's got a lot of clothes and shoes I thought;

By the time I was done he was no where to be found,he still hasn't eaten anything yet,what's up with this guy and and lack of eating na? It was Already 11am and he was not yet back and I dare not leave his chambers..I waited and waited and I couldn't even turn on the tv to keep me company. Just as I was about to go the kitchen I heard the door knob click,I guess that is it.

Nabil.
I woke up feeling light headed,I guess its because I didn't eat last night,I took my bath and there was nothing for me to wear,I wore back my clothes from yesterday and went downstairs,I asked her to bring my luggages and arrange my closet,as she was arranging I picked a pair of sweats and a t shirt,I walked to my changing  room and I changed . I went out immediately to greet mami and the king. I'll eat at mami's place.