Chapter 34

🤩!

4months later.
My Due time is getting closer, and my Nabil is still not up!
9 whole months ya Allah!
When I needed you the most you weren't there, I know it's not your doing but Allah knows best.

Today being 30th November!
I went to the hospital, I went with most of my things, just Incase I'd stay back in the hospital and give birth there, since I'm already having signs.

I and the twins went for a stroll round the hospital.
I felt a sharp pain beneath my abdomen, then I knew what it felt like to be in labor!

The twins quickly called for the nurses, and I was taken to the emergency ward.
I was scared and the same time in pain, mixed emotions.
My husband isn't here with me.

I met four pairs of beautiful eyes staring at me, after i recovered from my CS session.
Twins! Freaky twins!
Ya Allah, Alhamdulilah.
Please wake up my Nabil and see this, please Nabilu am.

Janan and habib!
Yes that's your names , and Insha Allah you'll meet your dad.

I was in the room with mami and my mum, they were having some little chats.
The twins were right beside me, I just couldn't have enough of them.
I'm definitely going to wake up from this bed in 24hours.

Nabil you must see what you own Insha Allah.

I slept with happiness and pain, after breastfeeding my boo's.

It's 8 in the morning already !
I woke up, oh no sorry, habib woke me up, this boy loves food already.

He is a guy what'd you expect my subconscious said;
I rolled my eyes! I'm getting tired already.
I breast fed him, and I got up to ease my self, my whole body is aching.
Mama was sleeping and I couldn't find anyone in the room.
I brushed my teeth.
I pushed my babies down to the Nabil's room. I met Adda Ameena there, she was just staring at Nabil hopelessly.
Yes I know it's hopeless, but this is what Allah has bestowed on us.

I pushed the babies close to him after my greetings with adda Ameena.

Good morning habibi.
You must be wondering why I haven't spoken to you in a few days yeah.
Listen here! I've a surprise for you baby, just open your eyes pls, it's 9months down already.

I've your babies with me, yes I've given birth, I've your twins now Nabil am, y'know we promised not find out if it's a girl or boy.
Surprisingly it's the both.
Baby please wake up, look at us, they all look like you.
I whispered in his ears.

I placed my right hand on one of his hand and I placed the left on his hair caressing it softly and gently, silently saying my prayers.

Tears were rushing out, I don't know what they're for is it of joy or sadness.
Please wake up Nabil, please don't disappoint me this time, just look at this blessings front of us, they want to see you and feel your warmth, do this for us habibi.

......... ding..... ding......
Janna! His voice came out faintly;

What??????? Inalillahi, Nabil!!!!!!!!!!
I screamed !!!
Nabil, Alhamdulilah!!!! I hugged him so tight, so freaky tight crying harder, crying like I never did, it woke my twins up and that got the attention of everyone including the doctor and nurses.

Baby, he said opening eyes.
Water! He said again;

I quickly fed him with the warm water beside me.

Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah everyone said and crying; ikr it's an emotional moment.
Y'know that moment when you get what you've been craving for, for Soo long, this is just beautiful I feel like it's the best day of my life.
I think this is just what everyone's feeling.
A beautiful morning to remember and never to be forgotten.

Alhamdulilah, you're awake my son, she sat beside him, I've missed you my son, it's been 9 months, just look there, look at those diamonds, look at the blessings Allah has bestowed on us.
Indeed every disappoint is a blessing, and whatever happens to you he is control and he is aware, for every believing Muslim must go through one trail or the other, and the best amongst us is the one with faith, the one who accepts every situation with sabr( patience), beautiful patience.
Alhamdulilah you're awake my son, mami said crying and pecking his hands.

He smiled, he only smiled.

Shegeee maza!  Salim said, wholeheartedly smiling, they shaked hands and did their manly hug.
They both smiling, I've missed you bud! Salim said.
That was long bro, I thought you were gonna y'know.... salim said again;

Guy you're mad, Nabil said punching salim hard on the arm.
Ouchhh.... salim whined,everyone laughed at their Childishness.
I can't just close my teeth too.

Give me the babies, he said;

I quickly picked jannan and one of the twins picked habib.

I gave him jannan first, and he fell in love with her instantly, he kissed and pecked her countless times. His happiness knew no boundaries.

I collected habib and sat down beside Nabil, we exchanged the babies and he'd the same thing to habib.

Everyone happily went out and gave us space.
I dropped the babies back on their beds.

I hugged him and he hugged me back this time passionately.
I love you baby, and thank you for this beautiful gifts, you're the best habibty.
He kissed me, I missed those lips. I said in my mind;

Firstly, thank Allah.
Tell me are you okay now, how're you feeling, what abs where is paining you? Do you want to eat? And we've got a lot to talk about, where the freaky hell have you been for 9 straight months,  I've missed you soo much baby, please don't leave me again, I said crying.

Shhhh it's okay, I'm here now and I'll never leave you again Insha Allah, not when I've this beautiful creatures !!!
And...,,,One question at a time, my ear drums pls.  I'm very very  okay now, I'm just having slight headache.
And yes I'm very hungry, I can see I'm having two foods already, he said with a smirk.

You're still bad!!!! Nabil, I said slightly hitting his arm.

Nop, I'm just naughty, he said winking again.

You'd be the death of me.

Salim and Nabil's friends started trooping in one by one, wow that was quick.
Sannu madam, they started;

One more chapter to go!
I know this is boring.
But..... I feel like adding some dramas before we finish this journey thouuuu.
Peace out y'all! 💕