Chapter 5

😌
Janna.

Working in the palace isn't as bad as I thought, everything is going on well. I'm getting pretty cool with the queen and I haven't met any of the two other queens yet,and for the children apart from Junaid I haven't seen any other one too,although the queen told me her son the prince is coming back tomorrow,I can't even remember his name,I'll ask anty Maryam later . So I'm the queen's maid for now before the prince comes back.
Right now I'm arranging his chamber, everything about his chamber was golden and black, from his sitting room down to his personal kitchen and his two bedrooms,it's so beautiful. I was putting the tularen wuta when one of the maids told me that the queen demands my presence, I quickly turned off the electric smoker,then I locked his chamber and left for the queens own.

Good day my queen,you sent for me;

She smiled,how many times have I asked you to drop the formalities and call me mami, I'm just like a mother to you okay , the queen said;

Okay mami,I said with a bow,

Okay So like I told you,Nabil is coming back tomorrow,I hope everything is in order.

Yes mami, I replied;

Okay that's good,he doesn't talk much only when necessary,you'll get to know him more,please just do what he wants at the right time and leave, Nabil is not what you think kinji only I can handle him, just be patient, the queen said;

Okay mami Insha Allah I'll try my best,I replied;

You can leave.

Nabil
Orland,California,USA

Salim,our flight is by 2am fah

Yeah I'm coming,guy we still have time it's just 11pm,we'll be leaving now,salim said ;

Yesterday salim and I went shopping,I got clothes and some other stuffs for my mum and siblings,rn we're about to leave for the airport,I can't wait to go back.
Siyam had been on my neck pestering me to come back, just how much I hate her.
And there goes unmita again.....ahhh

A fuck boy is what you're mann!! ( my subconscious).

We reached the airport at about 12 am,we boarded Err-thing, we'd our checkings and rn we're seated in the airplane waiting to take off,I took the window seat and salim was beside me.

Kano,Nigeria
Janna.

I heard the sound of cars leaving the palace. They're going to pick the prince,I thought. But it's late, uhh like I care.

After about 30-40 minutes,I heard another same sound again ,they're back.
I was in the prince's kitchen( I always forget to ask mami his name, I'll ask him myself maybe later later). Was Rounding up my cooking when I heard a knock on the main door,I quickly turned off the cooker and left for the door, I opened it and.......
heyyyy my jaw dropped I couldn't even greet him.
Beauty beauty Beauty brooo.

I saw the most beautiful pairs of eyes looking at me,I almost fell on my toes,damn his hair,his tan skin,Doe like eyes,height...,everything about him is just so perfect and beautiful.

Nabil.

We arrived safely and rn we've dropped salim at home,we'll see tomorrow or next when I'm done resting,because atm I'm jet lagged. I'll see mami later too, right now I just want to sleeppp.
I guess I have a new maid now.
I knocked on the door for the tenth time now,I'm at verge of breaking it down,but is she that dumb..she ought to have known that I'm coming back, why is she keeping me waiting,Wallahi I'll break her bones....

I was about to knock again when the door opened.

Wai kekam are you deaf or dumb? She was just staring,like I've gone nuts or something,I said are you deaf??
She was about to talk when I shut her up(not Like I want to hear her ugly voice) Didn't you hear me knocking? What's up with all this maids and dumbness , I'll make sure you get fired tomorrow.... get out of my sight.
I headed straight up to my room,I just needed to sleep,I'm so tired and again this ugly maid has contributed to my mood, I hissed;

I entered my room,the only place that makes me happy,nothing changed,even the scent of the turaren wuta,the room was so cool,it gave me peace of mind. I was about entering the bathroom when I remembered my luggages are still down stairs and honestly rn I don't want to talk to that maid,I don't even know her name,so I just jumped on my bed,I don't have the appetite for food either, I'll bath and eat tomorrow,I switched off my phone and turned off the light.

Janna.
He slapped me, but what'd I do? I didn't hear the knock because I was in the kitchen,I tried talking but he called me dumb. Is it because situation changed and I found myself working as a maid,I don't blame him anyways I was once like him. But his attitude differs from his face.
His mother told you ( my subconscious);

I wiped my tears and arranged his food on the dinning table. I was about going back to the kitchen when I heard another knock,I quickly opened it, this time it was two guards.

Ga Kayan yarima Nabil(here,take prince Nabil's luggages).

ko za'a taimaka maki neh(or do you any need help ) one the guards asked ;

The luggages are plenty and I'm sure they'd be heavy, so yh I need help.

Eh dan Allah ku taimaka min(yh please help me with it).

They took the luggages to the other room and they left.

I was wondering wether I should wake him up to eat or I should let him be before I receive another good night slap, besides I got a yellow card already,I'm going to get fired tomorrow, noo! I'll apologize,I can't afford to lose this,how about my mother, no way.

The thought of my mother made me cry,I cried and cried until I slept off on the kitchen floor,I miss her so much.
I woke up around midnight,there was no way I could go back to the maid's quarters. I also went to check if Nabil had eaten,but no he didn't,I got worried( but he's a grown up,he should deal with it,not like I care either),
And so I spent the night on the cold floor.