Chapter 24.

❤️.

NABIL.
The days are moving so quick, things happening left and right.

And my marriage is now 3 months.
The past few weeks, I honestly don't know what I'm feeling.
Is it love or I'm just being deceived? Because I know my heart beats for only you salma.

When I'm at work I think about her, when I'm with my friends I think about her, even at home when she's just right beside me I still think of her, I see her face everywhere, but I still don't know what I'm feeling.

I'm trying to resist all temptations and seductions. But it's really hard man. I need to make things right with my brain, this can't be the egoistic Nabil, it can't.
Besides I don't even love her.
Or maybe you don't want to accept it( my subconscious).

Today being Friday ,we took a day off to rest, I went to see my friends and Haidar was getting married. And also to avoid being with Janna all day.
I went together with salim.
He says he's trying hard not to come in contact with Janna to avoid anymore complications, which I'm really glad About, because i won't take any rubbish coming from him, she's my wife.

Wait it feels awkward calling her that actually.
Anyways we went back home around 8pm salim went to his apartment and I entered my house.
The house was as  silent as it used to be, the aroma kept hitting my nostrils, once again I'm loosing it.

I collapsed on the sofa and removed my shoes, I was actually not tired,I just needed to rest before I taste that yummy delicious food.

I heard footsteps, then I gently raised my head up and wow....... damn man.....
this.. girl...is...killing....me.

I'm sure she didn't notice I was back, or rather she chose to ignore me, because she dropped a food Warmer  on the dinning,she turned gently and walked back to the kitchen.
She's wearing a blue mini bum shorts with a spike simple baggy top, her phone was in her back pocket and she was wearing AirPods.

Oh wow a maid like this ? I said to no one in particular.
Nahh fam Your wife you mean. My subconscious again:

But how can a maid be this fashionable and classy, like she knows how to cook a lot of different dishes, she looks and smells good, she knows how to operate a phone and even knows how to speak English. Wow wow  I didn't just expect salim to do such hilarious work in less than a few months... there's more to this.

I shrugged the thought, closed my eyes and laid back again. I sighed;

Her voice brought me back to reality.
Hello hello like I've been talking for over 10minutes, but seems like you're thinking of something. She said. Which she was obviously exaggerating;

She was barely here for 30 seconds. lol.

Oh yeah, I just came back few moments ago as you can see. Anything? I said not letting my ego down, even thou she was unresistingly inviting. I said ;

Oh it's nothing, I just wanted to say hi and tell you that food is ready. She said with a smile.

She's really beautiful bro... damnit.
Ok, I've heard. I said;

She turned and walked back to the dining.
I followed her immediately after five minutes.

After we was done eating.

Good night. She said and walked away;
She left my mouth wide opened, like did that just happen?
Watchu doing to me girl...?????

JANNA.
I feel like things will work out between Nabil and I, because lately he's been kinda cool,  we don't fight like we used too.

He comes home a little bit early now, he even eats my food. But.... we don't talk, we don't joke and all of that. But I know it's just a matter of time before you fall in love with me Nabil.