Chapter 29

Tadaaaa!!! Get your popcorn 🍿 and ice cream 🍦!

Janna.
After last night's hell of a scene, I woke up this morning sad and weak.
My alarm woke me up at exactly 8am after subh prayers, I actually spent the remaining morning on the praying mat.

I brushed my teeth and took my bath, I didn't know what to wear and I'm sure Nabil will be leaving for work now, I just wrapped my towel and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for him, despite everything that happened last night, I still wanted to cook for him, I just hope he eats or he hasn't gone out rather.

I was half way done, when I heard the sound of the gate being opened, I ran as fast as I could from the kitchen, but unfortunately his car was half way out of the house and oh I was half naked.
I wanted to cry, but I didn't, although i was sad, well the chef and maids are back so I gave them the food to eat, I didn't have the appetite.

I went back to my room, rubbed my body lotion and wore a bra baggy top with a pink bom shorts and crocs.
I noticed a sticky note on my beside drawer, wondering who it came from and why it's sticked on my drawer.

Oh well the sticky note says...
Your admission letter is ready, and you can resume by Wednesday, I'll process your registration and everything, text me if you need anything.

Wow just wow! A typical Nigerian husband, who talks to his wife in a written form all because of something that never happened.
Like, I don't even understand why he is mad, for real.

I cleared the thought of my mind, and the day passed in a blur.

I heard noises coming from the living room downstairs,while I was seated in the coffee room, it's past 11:30pm and I decided to take coffee in order to stay awake, I must talk to Nabil today, I don't care what happens, he must hear me out! This is my 3rd cup of coffee and I guess it's doing it's work.

I decided not to talk to him yet, until after a few minutes, by then I'm sure he would have had enough rest.
I sipped the last liquid in the mug and went out of the room.

I walked straight down to his room, I knocked twice and he didn't open, I thought of going back to my room, but then another mind of mine disapproved, so I decided on just entering inside.
I turned the door knob, and the room was chilled and neat, a black and gold wallpaper came into sight, I'm not surprised thou. I sat on his bed wondering where he was, when I heard the sound of water rushing, he should be having a shower I thought.

I relaxed on the bed and waited for him to finish his business and show up. We die here lmaoo.
He came out two minutes later! Just on point.
And rn I'm scared after the whole blabbing, can't ever utter a word well since I'm in I'll just continue.

You like what you see ? Was the first thing he said with a smirk, after almost 3 minutes of awkward staring contest, couldn't get my eyes off him.

Hmm, weirdo, I thought he was mad earlier, why the sudden change? Okay I don't trust this moment.

Why are you in my room, and how can I help you my lady? He asked again, this time coming closer to me. I wanted to run away and scream, but hey! He is my husband.

Oh.. oh... Ehm... it's Ehm..,. I started stammering, all the courage gone!

Huh? Cat got your tongue? He asked again.

No, I want us to talk! I spilled the words.

TikTok TIl......
Sound of the clock.

What'd you want to talk about? He asked and sat beside me, he took my hands into his, it was so soft and comfortable, until he used his other hand to turn my face to his side.

I gulped down a lump in my throat that I didn't know I was holding!

Speak! He said.

Can I know the reason why you're mad at me? And why you didn't eat my food? I asked calmly.

He chuckled! Oh so you don't know?
You really don't know ?
Well Fatima abbas Nabil! You're my wife and you belong to me alone, and so therefore you've no right to speak to any man, you're only entitled to me, I hate seeing you with salim, I know just how much he still loves you and that's why I want you stay away from him, he can get you at all cost, and I'll protect you at all cost, you're mine noorul ayn, look me in the eyes Fatima, you're my noorul ayn. I don't want you talking to no man, even in school.

I felt those words, in my heart, body and soul.
I don't know why but it made me happy for so many reasons, it made my night and at this moment I just want to hug him so tight and kiss him!!!! But hell no, too bad I can't. I said in my mind.

He spoke again;
I'm sure you saw my message, your school starts on Wednesday, and I hope you'd behave well and be what you want to be. I'll give to you a driver and a guard, don't ask me why, but that's what I want, and no amount of plea will make me change my mind. I wouldn't want to hear any form of disorder coming from you in that school, I want you to remain calm as always, and remain as you beautiful as you're!
He ended his statement and kissed my forehead.

Wow again! Should I be happy or sad.
Is this true? Omgggg.
Oh well I can't believe it, but that's all I've ever wanted. Sooo... I'm starting school on Wednesday.
Yayyy no more bored and lonely moments, this means a lot to me.

Thank you Nabil! That's all I could say.

Good night, he said to me and kissed my forehead again.

You can sleep beside me, if you wish too!

Tsskkkkk byeeee! 😁.