Chapter 14.

Ummita.

Hello mummy good Morning; I said.

Morning ummita how're you, Fatima and everyone else!? My mum replied;

I'm fine mummy,Fatima is fine and she's leaving today. While Nabil is in the hospital.
I narrated everything to her.

Weldone my daughter, keep up with your good work, but make sure he gets better before your wedding y'know it's in a months time, and again keep a close eye on all of them and act wise, do everything in Oder okay.? My mum said;

I'll do that mummy don't worry, we'll talk about our next move later, my regards to daddy and the rest.

Okay bye. My mum said and she hanged up;

My plan is going smoothly, let me call my Amir.

Hey babe. He said immediately after the third ring.

Hello. I replied;

What'sup with you? You sound down. Amir asked;

Ba Kai ne ba, you forgot about me while I'm here taking risk, trying to make our future. I said a bit sad;

I'm so sorry babe, it's not like that, I've just been busy here y'know I'm also working hard I miss you so much. Amir said;

It's fine I just called to check up on you....
And that's how their conversation kept going.

Janna.
Hospital.

I really felt bad for Nabil, after hearing what happened, he is really strong thou, I pray he gets well soon.

He demanded for food, and thankfully we came along with it, he couldn't use his hand it was too weak.

How am I supposed to eat!? Huh? He asked looking at both me and salim.

Even thou he is half paralyzed he still won't be nice. What kinda of a human being is this ne wai!?

Ehm let me feed you my prince, I said to him;

You! Feed me? God forbid I'd rather stay with hunger. Nabil said;

It hit me so hard, I just ran out of the room crying, when I heard salim calling after me.

I went to the reception and there were less people, I got a seat at the far corner of the reception and sat there all alone crying my heart my out.
Why does he hate me this much. I'll honestly stop breaking down I'm tired of crying, I'll be strong from now on.

Salim.
Haba Nabil.
What's all this.? Yeah I know you don't like this girl but it shouldn't be like this now. Ah common man... she cried and cried after hearing that incident, she couldn't even sleep,just because of you and this is your pay back!?

Look I don't care, are you going to feed me too  or should I call out for one of the nurses? Nabil said careless of his mistake.

Damn you Nabil, I don't care what you do, and the last time I checked your other hand is working perfectly fine so use it! I said really angry and left the room.

As I went out, I went straight to the reception, where I saw an innocent jj dozing off at the far end of the corner. Allah sarki the poor girl. She looks really beautiful. How I wish...

Jj, wake up.

Na'am salim. She answered;

I'm sorry for what happened, that's how Nabil is, he is just bipolar and his mental health is affecting him, Wallahi he wasn't like this before I don't know why he changed. But Insha Allah I'll make sure he'll change for the best.

It's okay salim, it's not his fault, let's go in and see him, and did the  doctor say anything about his health. Jj said smiling.

Such a kind hearted young lady. I thought;

No jj, I haven't even met the doctor, but I guess he'll come over.

Toh shikenan.
we got up and had a walk round the the hospital, then back to Nabil's room.
The atmosphere was silent in there,the day kept passing in a blur while ummita had been disturbing both my phone and Nabil's phone with calls, I told her not to call me but she's daring me.

Nabil's phone rang.
Then he picked.

Ummita please leave me alone, if you want to know where I'm find me, and stop disturbing me.
Then he cut off.

Good that serves her right I thought.
No one said a word to anyone that's how we ended the day,with everyone typing away on their phone, while Nabil slept.

A short one.