Chapter 18

This chapter will mostly be about Nabil and Janna, then hopefully one more character. 🎭

NABIL.

I still talked about not wanting any events, but they insisted and they can't possibly cancel it, because some important guests were invited and it would be embarrassing if they canceled it.

Most of my friends slept in the living room, and the other free room, while I enjoyed my alone time for the last time before this witch joins me.

You chose her yourself, my subconscious said;

............
I woke up feeling kinda energetic today and I've a feeling there's something good about the day but I can't point out what exactly.

I heard noises everywhere, this monsters are up already.

I took my bath and wore a black hoodie and a grey sweat pants, picked my phone and strolled down.

Kai ango, why are you dressed like this on your wedding day..? The only talkative salim said
And the boys were laughing.

Abeg free me, when it's time I'll change. And this aroma that's been hitting my nostrils... where exactly is it coming from haah..??

Go and see for yourself, Khalifa said;

And hello helloo it was coming from the kitchen. Could it be janna.?
Yeah ofc she's definitely the one.
I'll definitely taste this food today, I won't miss it for anything.

What happened to the egoistic Nabil......,

JANNA.
I honestly don't know what to cook for this guys this morning, maybe I should ask them?

Nah that'll be somehow and I'm shy.
Salim is not here either and his phone is switched off.

Ohhh, did I tell you guys my IG account is blooming.
Oh well, I made few friends and most of my old classmates were found, they prolly recognized me by name and profile photo, because I literally had no posts on my account.
Even at that none of them had said hi, so I just made totally new friends.

...........
So after much thoughts, I settled on meat balls,and chips, with tea.
It'll do them well I guess.

I was half way through, when Nabil came in... omg since our last encounter I didn't see him again.

What are you doing.? He asked;

I'm washing clothes. I said in my mind;
I'm cooking my prince, Good morning,I said ;

Be quick and serve, we're waiting. He said and left.

Rude.

Oh my god! He is going to eat my food today, I can't believe it, I was over the moon. I don't know why... but this made my day. I love it already.

NABIL.
The event will be starting by 5pm and it's 3:30 already, so we're getting ready.

The guys were dressed in white, while I'm going for black.

We left home 30 minutes to the event, we picked ummita up, and she looked beautiful, I must compliment thou but a little bit chubbier.
I thought with the wedding stress and all she'd look pale, well anyways....

At the event.....
A lot of influential people were present.
The Vice President, senate president, a few governors and other Emir's from different states. But something really beautiful caught my attention.

The Emir or zazzau Came along with his family, cuz I heard they've been friends with baba for a very very long time, since childhood preferably.

A beautiful lady in black and grey alkayba was seated by his right( emir of zazzau).
I didn't see her face clearly, but I caught her looking at me, and she shyly looked down.
I didn't even pay attention to the event at all.

But why does she look like salma.?
her smile, her eyes almost everything.
No! No! It can't be. I'm just being illusional.

I quickly averted my gaze, I started sweating real hard.
Salim noticed I guess, then he came over.

Nabil? Yaya? You're not paying attention to this event at all and I noticed you've been staring at something since, calm down please let this be over real quick before anything happens. Salim whispered to my ears and he left.

The dinner ended a few hours later, but I didn't enjoy it, the only thing on my mind was... WHO IS THAT GIRL..?

I noticed they left earlier and she didn't look at me again.

I'll make you mine, you're my lost-founded happiness. I'll find you again I promise. I said;

With that I dragged ummita out of the hall and I heard the crowd cheering
Aww,see love, see love.

But honestly at that moment I didn't know what I was doing, I just needed someone to take away all my stress. If not I'd harm myself again.

I pulled her to the car and she was looking at me seductively, I collected the car keys from the driver and drove home.

I pulled her inside and Locked the door.
Look here!
You're just gonna corporate and make this easy for me okay.
It's not like I want to do this with you, but since you're my wife, you can't deny me of my rights.

What'd you mean Nabil..? Ummita asked;

Y'know just exactly what I mean.
I know your things had been transferred in here earlier, so just change in the other room and come meet me.

She nodded and left.
Yeah her things were brought here earlier and the guys moved back to Imran's chambers and some left with salim.

A text message came in.

Salim buzzo🗿: Be careful man, and don't do anything stupid.

I hissed. This mofo knows me too well.
I was seated on my bed calming down a little, then she came in wearing a red lingerie, she looked really beautiful and all I could see was a snack.

I didn't know the time I picked her up.... and from there I released my stress.

Janna.

At the dinner, I saw Nabil looking somewhere, his attention wasn't there , and it was just too obvious.
I tried finding out what he was looking at, I traced his eyes and it landed on a girl , her face was covered a little with the alkayba, so I couldn't see her clearly.
From the looks of it she must be beautiful and she's already having a great effect on Nabil.

You must be wondering how a maid like me was present at the dinner yeah.

Oh well mami( the queen) gave me the pass and she gave me a beautiful evening gown just for the event. I don't know why she'd this, but this woman is just too nice.
Maybe she'd it because of anty Maryam.

Let's see how this goes.