Chapter 17

👰. Wedding bruhhhh...

Ummita.
Mummy I'm pregnant again, I said yet again crying;

Shush! Shush! I said it's okay Haba. We'll find a way. It'll be done after the wedding. My mum said.

Amir is responsible again.
I called him.

Hello Amir, I said;

Hello amarya, he said teasingly;

This is no time for any jokes Amir, I'm pregnant again and y'know I'm getting married today, if they find out before my plan works y'know it'll be the death of me, what do I do..,? I said;

It's okay ummita, stop crying, I know what to do, just keep the baby you aren't aborting my child again, this mission will come close to an end immediately after this wedding, and I'll come get you okay. Amir said;

What'd you mean I should not abort it Amir.? It can cause a huge problem y'know. I said;

Do you want to abort it and die? I said you should keep my baby and calm down I know what to do, why are you stubborn.? Amir said.

Fine it's okay, I'll do that but you should better do what ever it is you're doing quickly before it's too late, Toh... I said and hanged up.

I dropped the phone, sat on the bed to cool down a little before I entered the toilet to get ready for the day.

NABIL.
Today being Friday, is the daurin aure I'm not happy or excited about this like every other groom should, but I'm just keeping up.

Khalifa came back from Abuja yesterday night, and he moved in to my house, typical khalifa. farouk and salim came this morning, Haidar, Mahmoud, Tahir jalal, Aliyu bamanga, Muhammad tambuwal, Gaddafi umar and a few other friends came in last night too, and even my brother Imran. It's been a while thou.
As for my sisters Farida and fadila, they're in Sudan, they're writing their semester exams so they won't be able to attend, but deep inside I know they also don't like ummita because she's been bossy and rude right from time.
Although Ameena came through, but not with her whole heart also, everyone hates this girl, anyways left for her.

Right now we're getting ready to go to the mosque, this jobless dudes has just been talking on how they'd prey on the little chicks at the dinner tomorrow, most especially Farouk the world best player. And funny thing is... I'm the first to get married in the squad all thanks to the baba .

............

An daura auren Nabil bello turaki da Hauwa Aliyu turaki(ummita) Akan sadakin Dubu dari, Allah ya basu zaman lafiya. ( The knot has been tied between Nabil bello turaki and Hauwa Aliyu turaki on a dowry of 100 thousand, May Allah bless their marriage).

I felt like strangling the imam, but what's his fault .
God forbid! bless whose marriage?
I pray the knot cuts before the day ends, I'll be happier than a baby that got a bucket of chocolates and toys.

Everyone was coming to shake hands with me and bless my marriage but I was rejecting it in my mind.
Omo ummita you'll suffer, you'll beg on your knees for mercy, you don't know what you're getting yourself into.
I put on a fake smile for the rest of the day.

JANNA.
Noises from left and right. Everyone was busy because Nabil was getting married and to that so called helpless ummita.
I finally got to meet his brother Imran he is soo nice and gentle. The total opposite of Nabil and just like his mum he has this big eyes bright like a moon.
I met his sister Ameena too. She's very beautiful and nice I got know she lives here in Kano and she has a beautiful daughter Nabila she looked just like Nabil. So cute.
She lives in Kano but she never came visiting,I've never seen her around. This family sef haaa.

Mind your business Fatima abbas. My inner voice said, while I rolled my eyes;

So literally I haven't met the twins, and anty Maryam told me we are of Same age, but they should be a little older I guess. That reminded me that my birthday was a few months away, I smiled;

I've been less busy for the past two days, and I'm really happy about that I can't wait for tomorrow's dinner, it's been sooo long I went for a wedding, I wish mine will be a dream come true too. I wish.

And what's the most beautiful lady thinking about... ? Uhum came salim voice;

Gosh salimmm you scared me, that wasn't nice Haba, I said with a Pout; and is the daurin aure over yet, I asked again..?

I'm sorry mi lady.... forgive me he said with a bow; and noo we're still in the mosque as you can see.

Tryna be sarcastic or wanna tease me?
Oh well sarcasm doesn't fit you amor, try something better, I said with a smirk and he was laughing.

Okay okay, yeahhh they are married and he said we're moving back to Abuja on Monday just the typical Nabil. I wonder how he thinks sometimes. I can't wait to see how he'll cope at the dinner tomorrow. Salim said;

We both laughed.

Allah ya basu zaman lafiya. I said;

Keh shush! Salim said closing my mouth with his finger, if Nabil hears that from your mouth, you'll join your ancestors.., salim said in between laughter.

Oh okay I take back my words, not like I want them together either.

Abi me too o, I'm tired of talking self. I came to check up on you I know you'd be alone, and I'm very famished, what do you have here, I don't want to eat the wedding food, it's yours I want. Salim said rubbing his tummy;

One word at a time please young man, and i cooked jollof rice and beef sauce and sausage . It's over there inside the blue warmers, I made it for you and your friends, hopefully they'd eat it.

Thank you jj, you're just the best. You'd make the perfect and best wife ever! Salim said smiling and running to pick a plate.

If you fall down I'll laugh to earth Wallahi .
But salim....
How about siyam,Nabil's other girlfriend.?

Ohh that. Wai they broke up and I heard she cried and cried and she later got admitted in the hospital. I don't know how they ended...Salim Said.

Oh eyya. I said;

Don't worry, ke kam, Nabil is a heart breaker, he is used To it... salim said eating..;

Uhm yummy yummy.
My best cook.
I go die for your food, he said winking.

Typical salim.