Chapter 9.

I met salim this morning and he told me that we'll be leaving for Abuja tomorrow morning with Nabil. I was so excited but same time sad because I was gonna miss anty Maryam and mami, again when Nabil Is going to strangle me no one will be there to rescue me.

On the other hand,when I went to the maids chambers in the afternoon I quickly packed  my bag and I came back to the prince chambers.

I was cooking Mac and cheese with salim beside me helping me with one thing or the other and gisting away our time. He is  really cool to be with thou.

So what are we going to do in Abuja ? I asked;

Wait and see for your eyes. he said smiling ;

Okay,but tell me why Nabil is this harsh on me, I don't know what I've done wrong to him,he hates me so much,he doesn't even know my name. I said almost crying;

I'm sorry jj that's how Nabil is, there's more behind this but I'll gist you some other time okay. Let me get going since Nabil will not come back now,I'll see you later ko, salim said;

Okay no problem,Toh what about the food,y'know you're the only who eats my Food,Atlast it'll only be waste. I said;

Okay let me chill up a little bit,because I've got to pack too; salim said;

Yeah yeah i know that ,I'll be done in five shaa. I said;

Okay chef jj,I can't wait to eat your food again,he said with hunger visible in his eyes lol.

I just laughed and kept quiet.

I was done and salim left a few minutes ago,I miss him already because rn I'm so bored, and Nabil isn't back yet,I'll just sit here  and wait.
Time's running out anyways,I heard the adhaan to magrib prayers,I stood up and prayed. I decided to turn on the electric scent smoker to lit up the house a little, then I heard a loud knock on the door, he should be the one I thought.

I opened the door.
Welcome back my prince.

He didn't even reply me,he just went upstairs.
After a few minutes he called me.

This girl! Where are you? Come up here rn.

Uhhh I don't blame you,I was once like you. I said to myself before going up;

I'm here my prince, I met him standing in front of the door to his room.

Get in here. He said;

My heart fell to my stomach,thinking of what I've done this time.

Get my boxes from the closet and pack my bags,be fast about that.

I've only been here twice and it still looks well kept,not bad I thought,but the closet was a mess, ahhh.

Just pack the bags there,put my casual wears and pajamas in same box,then my shoes in a different box,and my suits in a different box,carefully and neatly. Pack them as many possible each. He said;

I was done packing in an hour,that's too much and stressful because I had to unfold and fold some before packing them and again I had to clean the shoes before packing them and so many other things, I'm soo tired.

Take the bags downstairs,and call the guards to take them to the car,get ready we're traveling tomorrow morning,and dress properly because you cannot embarrass me there ,is that clear ? He said;

Yes my prince,I replied with a bow,I wanted to ask where we were going to, but I already know,so I just decided to keep quiet before I receive a good night slap,And Atleast he was nice enough to tell me we were traveling, is that an improvement!?
I took the bags downstairs and I called the guards to take the boxes to the car,then  I left for the maids chambers,because it was 9pm already and I don't have anything to do in the prince chambers again,nothing to cook,wash, clean or even watch, so I just left.