Chapter 26.

Nabil.
🍯

What the actual fu**.
Could this be a dream ?!
What am I doing in her arms? He said to no one in particular;

He then remembered what happened last  night. He went back to sleep again, he loved the embrace it was warm,scented and inviting.

So they didn't move an inch since they started sleeping ? Oh well it wasn't for too long.
Could this be where he belong?
No never, he only belongs to salma and that's final.

A few more hours later.
She woke up before him, wait! Why's this room super shinny, like the sun's directly hitting this room.

Chill what's the time first ? Don't tell me I haven't prayed.
She checked her phone beside her and it was 10:35am.

Shitttt, she cursed and quickly ran straight to the bathroom;
She performed ablution, prayed and added two extra unit.

..................

The day is actually moving faster than it's supposed to.
Well Idk but it should chill a little, like I want to talk to Nabil before it ends.
Can you imagine it's 4pm already.

And he doesn't even want to come down or eat anything, he says he wants to be alone for the day.
Oh well he can suit himself,when hunger strikes him really hard he'd definitely come down here and eat.

I went to the theater in the house to watch a movie. I hardly go there, it brings back memories of salim and I, and now there's no difference because I'm starting to miss him again, if only Nabil was considerate enough to be here.

I went along with my ice cream and popcorn And watched the new movie ' the return of the King'.
It was really interesting thou.

It's past 8pm already.
I went out of the theater, the first place I went to was the living room, and the mighty Nabil turaki was seated there watching God knows what, their regular sport thingy I guess.

He didn't even notice I was there, I checked the  dinning and he had actually eaten. Uhm that sounds good;

I quickly rushed to my room and prayed magrib & isha... Astagafurillah.
Then I came back to the living room again, so that he'll not run away. Luckily he seems to be in a good mood. Chameleon, I said in my mind and mentally rolled my eyes;

Since he doesn't want to talk, then I'll start.
I silently cleared my throat, then he turned and looked at me.

Nabil can we talk ? I said to him;

Yeah what? He said not interested;

Can I seat beside you? I asked ;
Y'know I just have to be too nice and soft, so that he'll give in, hopefully thou.

He looked at me, before he answered.
Yeah you can;

I slowly walked up to him, he was seated freely, like his both hands was spread on the top of the couch, then his legs was on top of a mini soft table in front of the couch.

I picked one of his hands up from the couch and put it on my shoulder,then I sat in between his legs, Yh I'm actually that small.

He was giving me the are you okay look and, He looks like he is ready  to punch me.
I actually wanted to laugh, but I kept my cool before I ruin everything.

I looked at him, Please Nabil don't be mad at me for what I just'd, i just want to seat with you and talk to you.

He surprisingly didn't say anything and he was cool with it, then I picked his other hand, and now I'm wrapped around him.