Chapter 23.

📌

Janna.
It's been 3 weeks now after that incident happened.
I've been avoiding Nabil by all means but it was kinda of hard,because my room was just beside his.
I'll wake up in the morning, prepare his breakfast, and before he comes back I'll keep his dinner on the dining. During weekends was worst except that he was mostly in his mini office in the house , which actually helped a lot.

And I can actually count the number of times he's brought different of his mistresses home I'll just keep quiet and ignore, but I'll not take it no more, if he does this rubbish again I'll show him the other of side of him, he'll know that I'm not just a common maid.

Today being Friday, he came down and was ready for work as usual, I on purposely delayed the breakfast so that I could see him,and one funny thing was that he now eats my food, but I guess since he saw me in the dinning today he is not eating.

I walked up to him and greeted him.

Sannu, Ina kwana, An tashi kenan. I said with a smirk and picked the remote and sat on one of the sofas.

He didn't reply but I heard him hiss before walking out of the door.

Like I care either.

NABIL.

I never thought A'isha will do this to me, she looked really looked young and innocent.

A'isha was a girl I met a month ago plus in an ice cream parlor in wuse 2.
I sat across her but she looked kinda not comfortable so I broke the silence.

Hey beautiful, I'm Nabil turaki, and you're ? Nabil said;

I'm Aisha. She replied scantly and looked away, she seemed bothered about something ;

Okay seems you don't want to talk much which is obvious, I'll like to be a friend of yours that's if you don't mind thou. Nabil said;

Ok. She said again;

I brought out my phone, and she typed her number.

I'll text you later, enjoy your day miss. I said with a bow and left the place. Eyes was all over us thou.

And that's how our relationship started until the innocent looking devil undercover ruined it.
Why A'isha?
Why ?
Just when I thought I had found the right girl for me. Shit! He said banging the office table.

He rolled the sleeves of his kaftan, he was sweating profusely. All memories came crushing back again,

Please come quickly Nabil, please I'm dying.
That was what kept echoing in his ears and mind.

He quickly picked his car keys and drove home, it's becoming worse. Maybe if he cuts his self it'll cool down a little bit.

A few moments later he arrived home a little bit calm which was surprising.
He swung the door wide opened and went straight to his room, he picked the only picture he has of her and cried and cried and kept screaming 'No No No'.
I should have saved you my love, I'm sorry I was late, and ummita you caused all this.

He kept repeating same words Over and over again.

Janna.
I was seating in the living room. Nabil came back quite early today, but he looked terrible, like a mess, he looked angry and he was sweating.
Wow what must have happened?
He jogged upstairs after shooting me a 30 seconds glare.

I followed him a few minutes later, after I heard the sounds of glass shattering and his wails just like a baby.

I knocked but there was no answer, I knocked again and same thing. I opened the door and found him on the floor in a mess, he was covered with blood.

Oh no no, not a again Nabil, common!
I said to no one in particular. I stood there not knowing what to do exactly, I bent down on my knees and went closer to him.

He looked helpless and tired, there was anger and hatred in his eyes, there was this blazing fire you could see right through his eyes, it was blood shot red, I was even scared of going close to him, perhaps he's been possessed or something.

I slowly collected the picture in his hand after he was calm, he looked at me again, but this time he looks sad and lonely.
I felt bad, I started weeping silently.
Don't get me wrong, not like I care but hey he is my husband.

I pulled him to my chest and hugged him, he hugged me back tighter to which surprised me, he was crying so hard, and murmuring some words.
'I miss her, I miss her so much, I wasn't there to save her, and ummita you, you killed her, you caused it all, I thought you were my sister, I should have known you were the opposite.'

He kept on crying, while I consoled him, we stayed in that position for over an hour.
After he was calm, I tried pulling away to clear the mess and let him but he didn't let me.

Please don't leave me here, please I need you, Nabil said;

I pitied him alot, although I didn't know what he was talking about, I hugged him more and we slept there for only God knows when.

WHAT'S  WRONG WITH HIM?
HE NEEDS ME NOW MORE THAN EVER. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU NABIL.