Chapter 40

🙈.

Laila being an over dramatic spoilt brat doesn't seem to want to make this work, granted she loves habib but she was forced into this marriage, her relationship with Imam wasn't over yet, she keeps thinking wether what she's doing is right or not.
How can she be in love with two beautiful souls yet she can't seem to choose one.

I'm 3months pregnant habib. Aima broke the awkward silence in the room;

He's eyes widened more like a saucer.
Wait! Are you serious ? He asked for confirmation obviously:

Ofcourse I'm, aima replied shyly.
One thing about her was that she's the shy type unlike Layla, who does things openly at times it makes you wonder wether she has a good home training. She's crazy!

I'm going to be a father, wow !
He's happiness knew no bounds obviously, who wouldn't want to father a child to aima. Every Guy will love to ofcourse. A charming and amazing wife.

But why didn't you tell me since, until after three months. He asked;

Because you went for your business trip and immediately after I found out, you left the next day, and I didn't want to tell you on phone, wanted it to be a surprise.
Then when you came back, you were so engrossed in your wedding prep. So I just chilled until I had your time!

He sighed;
You're a blessing mamana, mi yidi baby am. And I'll always do. I can't wait to meet the mini you! And I also have a very huge surprise for you.

Minfu mi yidi ma, my baby Daddy  to be. She said and kissed his cheeks. I also can't wait for the surprise to unfold.

They both giggled;

Meanwhile....
Layla overheard their conversations, or let's say she was eavesdropping( ofcourse she was)
She's such a pry. One thing that is sure about Layla is that she despises Aima with all her mights and life, she's naturally a jealous person and yeah she would love to see Aima die.

Aima on the hand, is just too nice, she returns good vibes. she's beautiful in and out. You would love to spend a whole decade with her without getting tired or an ounce of bad energy.

While Layla depends on all those fortune tellers, native doctors and all the world deceivers you could think of, Aima relies solely on her prayers, she cries out all her problems to her Lord and it's answered.

What'd I do now that aima is pregnant! It means he'll love her even more, then I'll get excessively less attention than before, or perhaps I might even be thrown out to the BQ so they could hv the house all alone with new baby like they used to!
No Layla, do something, my dirty mind gave it's opinion.
And then it succeeded in giving me a smirk on my lips.

But then I don't know what to do, I want habib to be mine and mine alone.
Do I make him hater her? Do I kill her or kill the baby?
She smirked once again, Nothing's behind my power, I know just exactly what to do.
She called one of her believed-trusted mallamai!

........ Meanwhile.....
Habib and Aima were discussing their baby's spree shopping.
What if it's a boy? Aima asked;

Then the clothing's should be unisex to avoid complications. Habib answered.

That's right.
Baby zan chi suya,( baby I want to eat spicy meat skewer) aima whined for the umpteenth time in between their convo ;

Where do you expect me to get suya by this time Aima? Habib asked confused;
It's 12:45 am and my wife here is craving suya.
What the heck am I supposed to do?

Okay let's go down to the kitchen so that you could fry chicken for me with chilled pepper and cold water.

Do you want to kill me aima? You know clearly that I can't do that please. Habib said;

Fine then, I and your baby will starve to death!

What ?? No no no I'll do it. Infact just lay in bed, I'll be back in 30 minutes.

Thank you maan, she yelled after he closed the door to their room.

Meanwhile at the kitchen;
Habib can barely even boil hot water, not to talk of frying chicken.
Or should I call that spoilt brat to come help me out, he asked no one in particular.
No God forbid I'd rather do it myself.

With a million thoughts running on his mind, he got to work. He must do it for his child and wife.