Chapter 28

Janna.
Could this be love ?🥀

Things are going smoothly between Nabil and I. We're now becoming closer to each other, we practically got to know more about each other, and I also got to know his favorite food pounded yam and vegetable soup, he basically likes anything related to yam, no wonder he is strong.

It's been two weeks now, and this school issue isn't funny, we've been trying hard, first we went to baze and their requirements is kinda way too much, and Nabil said the school is kinda razz, so right now we're going to Nile.

Luckily Nile's gonna be easy because I was a student of NTIC, I just went back there and collected most of my credentials, and I printed my results from my email.
They said they'd send me my admission letter by tomorrow which is Monday, and I'll get to see the course I've been offered, I pray it's law or anything related to fashion.

......
Nabil, what'd you want tonight? I asked ;

Huh ? What'd I want ? As in ? He asked confused;

I mean food, what'd you want me to cook to for you ?? I said again;

Oh oh. Anything will go. He replied; but I'll be going out now to get something will be back, so just prepare it. He said picking his car keys.

Okay! Bye.
But....,,I wanted to say something, but he left already.

Few minutes into my cooking, I heard a knock on the door.
Yes come in, I yelled from the kitchen;

Matar mu, yane? Kin share mu kwana biyu;
Oh wow it's salim.

Salim, Kai ma sai yau ka tuna dani ko? I replied walking into the living room.
I sat opposite him;

It's not like that, it's the work that your husband has been bombarding me with fa, salim said sighing.

Ayah,it is well. I said;
It felt kinda odd talking to salim now, maybe it's because I'm now married.
I honestly don't know what to say to him  again, thank God I've prepared everything, it's just left for it to get cooked.

So.... I actually just came to say Hi and check up on you, and btw this food smells really nice. He said breaking the awkward silence;

Oh yeah thank you, I said faking a smile.
You can stay back and eat, if it's okay thou;

Yeah sure, I can't even resist my chef jj's food, not for any reason. He said smiling.

Aww such a cutie,just how much I miss that beautiful smile. I said in my mind;

Few minutes later, with another awkward silence. The food was done.
I set the table and salim joined me, I tried calling Nabil to tell him but he wasn't picking.

After the whole eating session.
Thank you our beautiful wifey, you just made my night, I'll love to come for more . Salim said;

You'll love to come back for what ?
Oh well guess who it is.
The great Nabil;

Oh what'sup man! Salim said;
I just had our beautiful wife's delicious evening meal, salim said with again with a smirk while tapping Nabil's shoulders.;

I could see the anger in Nabil's eyes,or is it jealousy. Oh wow so he can be this jealous.
Point of correction salim, my wife and not our*
Nabil said,looking like he was ready to give salim a punch on his cheek.;

Oh yeah right, sorry your wife. Salim said;
I guess he'd never change, he is still the typical salim I know, I still miss him thou.

Good night Nabil, I'll see you tomorrow, and Good night to you too, Nabil's beautiful wife, he said to me with a wink, and left.

Oh wow! He just winked at me.

Oh yeah so.. I turned to Nabil..
Food  is ready would you like to.... I started talking before I was cut off;

Save it! Just keep quiet, I asked you to stay far away from salim, didn't I? I warned you Fatima I warned you, but you failed to listen to me, you even let him into my living room down to my dinning and even let him dine with you.
Nabil was yelling angrily, his eyes filled with tears, rage and anger;

This time he was coming closer to me, it looks like he wants to choke me, I was slowly moving back.
Please I'm sorry Nabil, listen to me, I promise I didn't know when he came in. I said really scared of the monster Nabil's becoming .

I started trusting you, but you broke it, I wanted us to be friends but you ruined it,you broke my entitlement Fatima Abbas.
I won't be bad if I say I hate you, he spat and made his way to the stairs.

I hate you janna, and don't you ever come close to me again. He yelled angrily again and left.
I heard the slam of the door.

I slipped to the ground and cried my heart out.
Well I guess that's it, just when I thought everything was going to work out fine, but no we're back to square zero. I promise nothing happened.
I cried and cried until I couldn't no more.
Maybe this is just how my life will end, ya Allah please see me through.

I went back to my room, changed, prayed, then retired for the night.

Sad~
Sigh~

I've got no friends to talk to, or anyone else to share my problems with 😪.
I'm just alone in this lonely world.