Chapter 20

💜.
Janna.

A few weeks later.

Ummita is outta of the picture.
And Then who is salma again?
What's going to happen next?
This house is full of mysteries.

Nabil needs to heal from all this pains. I feel like he doesn't deserve it or it's not worth it rather.
He needs someone by his side.

Salim, I don't understand why you're avoiding me this past weeks, did I do anything wrong to you? I asked nervously;

Because, basically salim dosent talk to me like he used to, he doesn't gist with me or play with me, he's been acting cold lately.

It's nothing jj, I've just been busy over the weeks and y'know that. Salim replied coldly again; without sparing me a glance.

Are you sure ? if there is tell me please;

Jj I said I'm fine and it's nothing leave me alone please; he half-yelled and left the seating room.

What'd I do?
What have I done wrong? Why does everyone treat me badly, first it was nabil, then ummita and now the only person that got my back salim. I fell on my knees and cried and cried until I was helpless.
I stood up and went to my room, I performed ablution and prayed two nafil's.

All I want is the best for myself.
I don't know what my heart wants ya Allah .
Is it NABIL or SALIM.

Nabil.
I don't know how I'm going to explain my divorce with ummita to baba, although my mother knows, so it isn't a big deal. I'll find a way to tell him. But does that mean her parents support her in all the atrocities she's been committing...? no wonder mami said what she said. And my grandma wasn't really happy about the whole marriage stuff.

But she'll not go away with this, for killing salma.... she'll have a taste of her medicine.

Baba ( the King) has asked us to come over during the weekend I hope things turn out right.
Salim on the other hand has been acting somewhat differently, ever since I broke the news about my marriage with that maid.
He is my friend and I wouldn't do anything to cheat to him, but this is  beyond my control, I know just how much he loves her but what can I do. Even thou I don't like them together, at the end I'll still end up with her.

But you don't love her maan, just go for someone else and leave her for salim. My subconscious speaking again;

I pray this arrangement with Nadia will be good, I love her so much, I can't loose her.
And if by Any chance it works out, we'll be married in two weeks time and I'll be happy for the rest of my life, and oh well, if it dosent then I'm doomed, for I'll end up with Janna and it wouldn't be a good thing.

Kano, Nigeria.
The reason why I called you here is because, I heard your wife travelled outside to complete her studies, which I didn't know about earlier,  meanwhile... I heard that you're also interested in Nadia the emir Of zazzau's third daughter.

Well Alhamdulilah we met,we talked and that's why I called you here.
Then My heart skipped a bit;

But I'm sorry Nabil, that marriage can't happen and it can't take place, she already has someone she loves and they're planning on getting married soon. I'll rather advice you to search for another that's if it's necessary because I believe you still have your wife ummita and she won't be long before she comes back. But if you choose to be like your father with plenty wives then I'll be here to support you. You may now leave. The king said and dismissed me;

I came back to my room  shattered and broken already, lost and damaged, all memories came rushing back. why's all this happening to me, few years back I had everything I wanted, I got everything I needed with out a second glance, but why's everything being the opposite now?Why'd you leave me salma....? Please come back to me, i know you can hear me, please be my savior habibty and bring me out of this mess, you was the one who changed me and I changed back to my old self after you left me, please come back to me my love. Please listen to me. I know you can hear me, just hold my hands and tell me everything will be okay like you used to, cause y'know I miss you.

Ummita you caused all this, you killed my only lover and you betrayed me. I'll find you ummita for putting me in this mess, and now that I've no other option than to marry Janna I'll also make sure she also  regrets ever coming to this palace and I know she definitely has a hand in this marriage but I'll suit her right and that's a promise.

I locked the door to my room and slept off.

Hey everyone, thank you firstly ❤️and this is a short charter, will try and add more very soon, I'll also need your opinions, things are really tight😭.