Chapter 35

Yo, Wagwan my people I'm back!!!💃🏿
Boddo🥰.

The next day.

I really want you to be discharged from this hospital, it's getting irritating already. You're strong now I guess even thou you just woke up,but still we need to leave this hospital, or aren't you tired boo boo? Janna said;

Chill baby am,they said they'll discharge me, why are your hormones this harsh this cold evening? Come here I know you miss me and even more, don't worry okay as soon as we leave here I got you, Nabil said a wink, ya know what I mean baby girl; he pulled her in for a hug, I've missed you baby.

................
mehnnn I can't handle this anymore, yess having babies is beautiful but no, not the cries, changing diapers, lack of sleepless nights, the hella sucking habib does every day, that boy is
A food bummer.... Gosh she screamed.
I'm opting to run away.

Oh wow, just wow. You want to run away and leave my children? Then who'll take care of them? It's just a week past by and you're already complaining, alaye weldone first to born twins in Nigeria.
Oh yes that's my husband Nabil, talking back at me from the toilet, how the hell did he even hear me? I wasn't that loud, I don't blame him sha. If only he knew... but I think men should be giving birth too, I mean why not ?

Can you get out of that bathroom right now? I want to have a bath. I yelled.

No baby, unless we do it together, and if you wanna try me then you'll wait until 12am, and I know you can't withstand that, he talked again from the bathroom.

Nabil are you forgetting there are other numerous bathrooms in the house, and shut up stop making noise in the bathroom, I'm also coming to drag your ass outta that place, I mean right now. She said and stomped her feet.

Thank goodness our yelling did not wake the babies up, oh well maybe not jannan, because she's been moving quite too much. God please let her be asleep.
Did I also forget to mention to y'all that while habib never gets tired of sucking and eating, jannan on the hand is kinda like a sweetheart, she loves sleeping, but when you wake her up, I promise you, you're dead!

I'm coming for you right now! I half yelled as I swung the bathroom door open.

Come in baby, like what you see ? Nabil said being all naughty.

Eww, I'll just go back and wait until you're done. I said about to close the door, before he pulled me in with force. This won't end well.

Why are you running away from me hmm? Why don't you want to touch me? You don't need me again ? Tell me, answer me. Don't y'know just how much I miss you? We were both naked already as Nabil was talking directly into my ears. It made me shiver, it's been freaky long 9months.
I need you, I really need you, Nabil said with Lust in his eyes.

I miss you too Nabilu am, and that's how I gave in, with us moaning from the toilet! How akward.

Few hours later.
The dous in bed, and the babies just in between them.
Y'all are a blessing, I'll forever love and cherish you, you're my perfect family, and I thank Allah and mami for bringing you into my life, thank you zara. Nabil said and kissed my forehead.

I love you too. I replied;

Salim is getting married next month, Nabil dropped the bump. And also mami,mama,jakadiya, and the twins will be staying a little longer, maybe a month until you get stronger. I also have a surprise for you, but until my babies are 9months old.

That was supposed to be a chill yeah? But no 60% of me was pained, jealous, angry, betrayed.
I know this isn't right because before me is a lovin' family. But why salim? Why ? I thought....No no I'm not supposed to be doing this, I don't love him, yes I don't.
He should leave his life for all I care. But I'm still pained.

🤞🏿❤️!