Chapter 11

Nabil.

Nabil,I think I like jj. Said salim;

What'd you mean you like her huh? This girl is just my maid cmon man,not flirting with a maid,that's too low,I don't like it stay away from her,I'm warning you. I replied kinda angry,or Am I jealous?
No I can't be jealous,I can't even like her,I love only Salma and I'll always love her,I pray she rests in peace.

What'd you mean Nabil ? Are maids not humans? Besides what's bad about her,she's really beautiful in and out,she cooks well,she really cool and obedient. What else could I have asked for ? Nothing more,I just don't know how to tell her,feel like it's too early,and why are you mad bout it ? Salim said;

Just never mind,but stay away from her. I warn again,I replied ;

Toh me I don't get why you're mad bout this but.... jj is mine and that's it. Salim said laughing;

Wait I thought you even have a girl friend,what's that her name again,must you flirt with all the girls haah? I replied;

Having two girlfriends isn't bad after all.salim said winking;

That's left for you,back to business how bout that......
that's how the duo kept conversing their time away while on the other hand janna was using her new phone.

Janna.
Earlier today,salim got me my phone as promised,it was an iPhone X,I knew the phone immediately I saw it because I remembered when it newly came out,he thought me how to use it even though I know how to,I just played along,and again I forgot my ig and snap chat password,so I created new accounts. I didn't have anybody's number on my phone except for salim,I don't have friends either,except for A'isha jajere I pray we meet again Insha Allah, a message popped in from WhatsApp and it was obviously salim.

Salim: hey beautiful.

Jj: hello ugly.

Salim:ouch that hurts,anyways we both know I'm the finest,

Jj: uhhh you sound  like a girl.

Salim: wow you already know how to chat and type words correctly,you must be really intelligent.

Jj: is that an insult salim?

Salim: no beautiful,was only trynna compliment you,that's btw... what will you be doing tonight ?
..........

Wait we're in the same house and we're chatting,ah salim will not kill me.

Jj: yeah I'll be doing nothing and you know that already,I obviously do nothing everyday and thanks to the maids in this house,why ?

Salim: nothing was just asking,ice cream date ?

Jj: uhm i see,someone wants to take me out on a date already.

Salim: Nop,I just don't like seeing you bored.

Jj: alright I'll be out by 7 30pm

Salim: okay will be in the sitting room waiting,see ya bye.

Whoa salim is too nice and caring,just like my sweet boss (*note the sarcasm*). So since it's just an ice cream date,I'll just wear something simple.

Its 7:05 already and I'm not ready.
I stood up and prayed magrib,I took my bath earlier so no need,I changed into a simple pink flower gown,I'm short but I love wearing flats not that  I have much but I've always loved flat shoes,I tied my head with a black turban I sprayed my only pefurme, I picked my phone then I closed my room,I don't need makeup.

Immediately I entered the parlor I met nabeel,I almost fell on my kneels,and he  looked really surprised to see me,it was really funny and cute thou.

Nabil.
I was bored and tired of working in my room,so I decided I should watch something down stairs,I picked the remote from the cup and was about to sit down when my eyes settled on my maid I always seem to forget her name,but nah she looks extremely stunningly beautiful (how comes?) now I see why salim said what he said,she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen my whole life but Salma was better,I was curious to know why she dressed like this and where she was going to.

Young lady,where do you think you're going to dressed this way,huh? I asked;

I...I.... she was stammering;

Answer me I'm talking to you,where do you think you're going to,and who gave you the right to dress this way,have you forgotten who you're in this place? You working less here in Abuja dosent give you the nerves to do what you want and be free is that clear?
Now go in there remove those things and find something to do. I said;

She is going no where and I'm the one who asked her to dress this way,because I'm taking her out on a ice cream date. Salim interrupts smiling ;

Oh I see! I replied.
I was really mad,I was really angry I don't know for what but I'm jealous,I don't like salim around that girl.
He went to her side,whispered something into her ears,she smiled and she puts her hands in his and they left, like I wasn't there. Anyways they'll come back here and meet me.

15 minutes after they left,ummita and one other girl came inside the house.

Hey babe. Ummita said hugging me;

Ummita what are you doing here with this luggages and who is this? I thought I told you you'll move in after the wedding why the haste ? I replied still mad;

Haba babe,I just want to spend some quality time with you,and this is my best friend aliya she'll be leaving for liver pool in three days,so I thought maybe you could meet her and get to know each other because she won't be able to attend our wedding,please babe don't be mad. Ummita said;

I didn't say anything i picked my phone and went back upstairs,searched for my car keys and I left the house,I need some space to clear things off my mind.

Ummita was embarrassed after Nabil walked out on her,don't mind him aliya he's prolly mad about something,Make yourself comfortable,let me give you a room then I'll take my own things upstairs we'll have a lot fun in here,ummita said with a smirk ;

All this while Aliya said nothing,seems they are upto something.

Few hours later.
Janna.

Thank you so much salim,I really had fun,you're the best friend ever. I said;

It's okay jj,any time okay,salim replied;

We were back already and the  gate man opened the gate,here in Abuja we live like other people no guards here just a few a maids and the gate man. We saw an unfamiliar car at the parking lot and Nabil's other car wasn't there.
I turned to look at salim and he was as surprised as I was.

Let's go in and see what's happening,salim said;

We walked inside and we saw that ummita girl and one other girl,and seems like she's here to stay. They both gave me a disgusting look,so it was her car outside there,but where's Nabil.

Hi salim. Ummita said;

Hello ummita,what are you doing here ? And who's this ? Salim replied;

Oh I just came to spend sometime here with you guys and this is my friend aliya  she'll be leaving soon thou. Ummita said;

Salim glared at the Fatima girl while she was foolishly blushing,then he nodded and left,wait he left me standing here, I heard the both of them laughing,I just ignored them and I went straight to my room,I don't know why I'm even mad, I dropped the few things we brought in the wardrobe,I changed into my pjs and prayed isha'i, But where's Nabil? Its 11 pm already,anyways he is old enough to take care of himself,i just pray he is okay . I turned off the lights and I slept off.