Chapter 33

🥺.

Nabil am, I said with teary eyes. He couldn't hear me, he can't even speak.

I couldn't just hold back the situation in my front. My own baby, that left me a few hours ago fine and okay. It's now him looking a dead wood.
I sat in front of him, hopeless.

I know I'll lose you, but I know you'll be okay, I know you'll be fine before our baby comes out, I know that everything will be okay.
I held his hands and cried, I cried and prayed until I couldn't no more.

I turned to my right, and salim was seated on the ward's couch, I could swear I saw him wipe a tear by the corner of his eyes.
Aww that's just cute, he is indeed a friend who wants his friends wife.

I shrugged the thought.

Erhm, I cleared my throat and that got salim's attention.

Don't you think we should call mami and inform her of the situation on ground, so that we'd have enough company in the hospital and at home.  I said to salim;

Yeah that's a good idea JJ, although I've informed his sister, and she has talked to the jakadiya, I know that mami will get to hear the news as early as tomorrow morning. Salim replied looking tired and sad.

I know how that feels.

.........
It's been 3months now, 3 good months and Nabil hasn't even move an inch, I don't want to give up but I'm tired, Allah knows I'm tired of waiting, I've waited so long for you Nabil am, my world is shattering into pieces, just when I started knowing what love feels like, he left, you left me.
Please hear me out my love, I've missed you so much, I miss you with everything in me, I need you back, just wake up and look at me, tell me that everything will fine. Tell me who'd this to you, please Nabil am I want our baby to meet us both safe and sound.

Ya Allah y'know my heart better, you alone knows what's in store for me. Help me Ar/rahmanur Raheem, hear my criers ya Allah, heal my Nabil very soon.

I kept on weeping beside him, just then I felt a movement on hand, I quickly raised up my head, and Nabil's hand was on my right hand.
Alhamdulilah!

Nabil! Nabil ! Can you hear me habby? It's your zara, your noorul ayn, please open your eyes and look at me, Talk to me habibi.
I lost hope when I all I said was in vain.

Doctor! Doctor! I screamed from inside the room, I don't care wether it's a hospital. I just want my husband back.

The doctor, Mami, the twins, salim and the jakadiya quickly ran inside.

Is everything okay? Mami asked ;?

Mami, Nabil moved, Wallahi he moved, he even placed his hand on my hand, but he is not talking mami, he is not even looking at me!
Do something pls doctor.

Doctor Bella went to check up on him.
This actually means he is slowly recovering, it's an improvement, he wouldn't recover fully now( But who knows) we'll keep trying our best and you should continue praying for him.
Please don't get too stressed out because of your condition.
The doctor said to me with a smile and tapped my shoulder before she stepped out.

That was a relief, but just be quick baby. I said and kissed his forehead.

So my pregnancy is getting to 6 months now, mami and some other family members came around, my mum also left a few weeks ago after promising to come back two weeks before my due date. This should be all fun having a full house yeah? But no, it isn't we aren't complete.
But Allah  knows best.
I just can't wait to have my baby, I pray I have twins.

I've also refused to know the gender of my baby, I want it to be a surprise to all of us.
I can't wait!

The fact that salim is getting married is eating me up. I don't know why, but I just have a bad feeling about this whole scenario. Something  is definitely going to be wrong, maybe not now but it's soon to reveal. Ya Allah make it good news.

I'm sorry, this is short, just had to update something little.
Y'all Nabil isn't responding to our calls🥺 what do we do ?
Or is he perhaps not gonna answer forever ?

We're getting to the end of all this drama🌝! Your opinion needed please.
Does Janna deserve Nabil or salim.