[Eight]

|Chapter 8|
🤍👨🏼‍💻

𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾, 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾, 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀

Working in the same space as Mr. Moldovan has been motivating me to work harder and, now I'm done with a task that would usually take much longer.

I also started to organize his meetings yesterday but, I'm done and we're not even halfway into the workday.

I scan the schedule for meetings that have to be done before going to New York and we may have to stay a bit longer because of his three meetings per week rule. I decide to print two copies of the schedule for us even though he might not even use it.

We also have to attend a business dinner tonight, which I'm dreading because I've never been to one. And to top it all off, Emilian has not been having the best day and I don't know why. I'm scared to approach him but, I can't just not tell him.

I walk back into the room to see his face in his hands. Standing in front of his desk I say his name softly, "Mr. Moldovan." He doesn't move so I speak louder repeating his name twice more.

He looks up aggressively and shouts, "What Elara?! What do you want?!" he yells at me, "Can't you see that I'm occupied? Maybe you should also make yourself useful." I furrow my eyebrows cause who does he think he's talking to?

I take a step back and pinch myself to make sure that actually just happened. He's about to speak up but then I stick my hand up. 

I calmly speak tight-lipped, "First off, it's Ms. Suave to you, not Elara. Secondly, don't ever shout at me like that again because I am not your child. I came to tell you that I have finished what you told me to do. Here's your schedule, you have a business meeting tonight which I was going to attend with you but, I won't be going anymore though. I am done for the day and please do not contact me for the rest of the day unless there's an emergency because I am very upset right now."

I grab my belongings as he sits watching me in silence and I slam the door on my way out.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

When I arrive at the penthouse, I decide to go shopping to calm myself and I finally have the chance to get the souvenirs I've been wanting. Before I leave I snap some photos to post later.

Once I'm outside, I call Liv to chat with her as I am walking so I don't feel alone. She picks up greeting me, "Wassup girl."