[Fouty-Four]

|Chapter 44|
🤍

We're in his office and I'm sitting on his lap checking over a document he typed up

We're in his office and I'm sitting on his lap checking over a document he typed up. He's not making it easy though, because he's been clinging to me like we haven't seen each other for days.

"Baby," I say.

"Yes?"

"Why haven't you asked me to the charity event?"

"I know you don't like big events and you don't have to go," he responds.

"Who will be your date if I don't go with you?"

"Lucian and I were thinking of going alone."

"Why though?" I know he's not embarrassed by me so, I want to know why he doesn't want me there.

He lets out a big sigh, "Do you really want to go?"

"Not really but I don't want you going alone. I can't have women thinking you're single."

He squeezes my hips, "Jealous are we?"

"Let another woman touch you Emilian," I tell him seriously and look back at him. "You won't be getting none of this." I rub against his front and he stops me.

"Then who will?" he raises his eyebrows.

"Somebody else."

"Yeah, ok," he says nonchalantly.

"You don't think I'm serious?" I stand up, turning to look at him.

He also stands up, pulling me close to him by my waist and he stares me in the eyes. Ok, he wins.

"Say that again," he tells me with a straight face.

I bury my face in his chest, "I'm joking baby."

"Nope, say that again."

I pout, "Baby." I wrap my arms around his neck. He just looks down at me seriously. "Talk to me."

"Don't ever think of leaving me."

"I won't Seb."

"I'm serious Elara," he says with a hint of sadness. Aww, my baby.

"I promise," I smile genuinely. "It would hurt me as much as it would hurt you," I caress his cheek.

"I just realized I rarely kiss you anywhere other than your lips," I tell him.