[Sixty-Eight]

|Chapter 68|
🤍📱

𝗘𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻
𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾, 𝖽𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽;
𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍

𝗘𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾, 𝖽𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽; 𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍

"Baby," I giggle. "Give it back."

"What?" he smiles as he scrolls through my camera roll. "I thought you were sleepy."

"You weren't supposed to see those," I say innocently.

"Then who was?" he teases.

"I was too nervous to send them. Plus, I was only trying on lingerie. It's nothing big."

"Oh, there is something big alright."

"Stop," I whine and cover my face. "This is embarrassing."

"Look," he locks the phone in front of me.

"You sent them to your phone didn't you?" As soon as I say that, his phone starts going off. "You are so damn predictable," I shake my head and lean into my pillow.

"Going to sleep?" he asks.

I nod, tiredly. "Mhm."

"Alright, I'll be in the other room if you need me. I love you," he smiles.

"I love you too."

But before he leaves, I get two notifications from my phone and I groan.

"I just want to sleep," I mumble and grab the phone. Unlocking it, I read the notification that says,

'Hey, it's Elvira! Save my number.'

"Who is it?"

"Elvira? I'm not sure."

"Did Elvira give you her number?"

"No, that's why I'm a bit skeptical."

He sighs, "Great, now you need a new phone and a new number." He reaches for my phone, "Let me see it." I watch as he takes the chip out and drops it in a glass of water that's sitting on the nightstand.

"Emilian, if you break my phone there's going to be problems," I tell him seriously. There's no way I'm buying another one.

"I won't." There's a pause. "Until tomorrow, when I buy you a new one."

"Ugh, just leave so I can go to sleep," I wrap myself in the huge comforter.