[Seventy-Six]

|Chapter 76|
🤍👩🏽‍🎨

𝗩𝗼𝗿𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗱𝗲
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗎𝗅, 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌.

𝗩𝗼𝗿𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗱𝗲𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗎𝗅, 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌

"How are you guys doing?" I ask Elvira as we're on FaceTime. "When I left you were mad at him."

"We're doing amazing," she blushes. "This is the most time I've spent with him since we've been together and I'm so happy. But he looks even more excited than I am."

"I love that for you guys. And I'm glad Emilian isn't being a grumpy butt about your relationship anymore," I say.

"Yes, thank God. He actually surprised me."

I giggle, "When are you guys coming here? I love your brother but I would love to spend time with someone other than him."

"I was thinking Saturday. Liam has a few things to do before we can leave."

"Oh, that's not too long. I can wait 4 days."

"I can't," she sighs. I desperately need a vacation."

"Oh my gosh, same. I can't wait until Seb has a bit of time off."

"Baby, I know you're chatting but I need the document I just sent edited by 3," Emilian speaks from the office door.

I roll my eyes frustratingly, "Work is calling, Elvira. I will talk to you later. Byeee."

"Ok, bye," she waves and hands up.

"Did everything with the client go well?" I ask him. We're at the same restaurant that he introduced me to a few weeks ago. His client supplies to this location and I'm in his office, while they chat elsewhere.

"Yeah, but we still have to go over a few things," he walks over to me. "I'm sorry this is taking so long." He leans down and kisses my cheek.

"It's fine. I got to eat delicious food and relax."

"Good."

"Come here, I saved you some."

"Baby, I can't eat right now."

"I don't care. Just take three bites."

He leans down, taking a bite of the wrap and he immediately lets out a moan, "That's good as hell." He yucks the whole thing out of my hand. "I have to tip my chef extra for this."