[Sixty-Six]

|Chapter 66|
🤍⌚️

𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽'𝗌 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁

"I'll be gone but Elvira is coming over later and I want you to spend time with someone closer to your age

"I'll be gone but Elvira is coming over later and I want you to spend time with someone closer to your age. I think you've spent way too much time with me."

"You're my boyfriend, Seb, so of course, I'd be with you often." I know he just wants me to form a relationship with his sister.

"I know but my sister also needs friends. You guys can go shopping and you can even buy something to wear for our date," he says as he adjusts his hair.

"Mhm." I wrap my arms around his torso and cling onto him, "You smell nice."

"Baby, I have to go."

"I don't care."

He leans down, slides his hands under my butt, and lifts me. "Love, you have work and I have work."

"I know," I respond and kiss his cheek.

"Please get that document edited by tonight, baby," he pleads.

"Don't act like I don't get my work done, Seb. I'll have it sent to you in an hour."

"Alright and make sure you eat the breakfast I left downstairs. It's the veggie wraps you asked for with hash browns and eggs."

"Ooo, yum. What are you eating?"

"I ate croissants earlier."

"Oh, ok. When will Elvira be here?"

"Around 2:00."

"Ok. Please be on time for our date." This man does not know time.

"I will because I have an alarm," he shows me his phone.

I smile, "Good. Stay safe and please think before you do anything dumb."

"I will," he captures my lips and grips my butt as he places me down.

I try to insert my tongue into his mouth but he slaps my butt and mumbles against my lips, "No." His lips move from my lips to my neck and linger there.

Pulling away, he stares at me with a stupid smirk on his face, "Make sure that is showing when you go out."

"Seb, no," I roll my eyes.