[Forty-Two]

|Chapter 42|
🤍💍

𝗜𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝖴𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾; 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗈𝖿

𝗜𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝖴𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾; 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗈𝖿

I change out of the bodysuit, put on a white tank top with the sweatpants. I hear the door close and watch as he places a few snacks and water on the nightstand.

"Baby we need more closet space," I tell him as I try to sort my clothes.

"Why?"

"I have clothes that are still in shopping bags and there's nowhere to put them."

"I can move some of my things out for now and we'll go furniture shopping later."

"Okay."

I tie my hair into a bun and put on a bonnet, then I get in bed waiting for him.

"I brought your chips in case you wanted a snack."

"But you're my snack," I smile.

"A snack that you can't have."

"Oh shut up," I grab the neared pillow and throw it at him but he catches it smirking.

I watch as he takes off his shirt and tosses it on the floor then climbs into bed with me.

"Seb, really?"

"I'll pick it up later. Come here."

"Not until you pick it up."

He sighs getting up, "I never thought I'd let a woman boss me around like you do." He throws the t-shirt in the hamper and climbs on top of me.

"Can you move so I can turn on the television?"

He kisses my forehead and moves to the side of me. I wait for him to say something slick but he doesn't speak. I watch him grab his phone and type away without even glancing at me. I'll let him be.

As I scroll through the channels, I see a group FaceTime from Liza, Mads, and Zara. I quickly answer because this must be important.

"It's midnight so, this better be important," I say.

"Mads and I both have good news," Liza beams through the camera.

"Ooooo spill!" Zara tells them both.

"Ok should I go first or you go first?" Mads asks Liza excitedly.